TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
There's something I read about on a couple of different chats. People are saying when they're trying to stream Thevideo links, their browser window is being redirected when they pause or open the link fullscreen. When they go back, it might work then, but it also might get redirected a couple of times or it doesn't stop. Since it's happening to more than one person, I'm thinking it's not malware, but it's Thevideo and they did something unintentionally. This could also explain the low view counts.

I had some weird problems with thevideo.me last night as well, actually 2 problems. There's definitelly some sort of overlayed add, pop up or some other crap appearing each time I try to access my files and adblocks not always catches it in time, so the whole page freezes and goes white. It's very annoyoing. Also, yesterday most of my uploads didn't convert properly (this explain views drop imo) The thing is that many file hosts stuff their ads not only into videoplayer, but they put them literally everywhere and some affect user's interface as well. Thevideo.me became slow and heavy like a pregnant cow, but I am sorry, I won't buy any sort of premium account just to get rid of these "extra" ads.

I just stumbled on this site please I need someone to guide me on how to earn great with this sight. Please I need your help,house

I just stumbled on this site please I need someone to guide me on how to earn great with this sight. Please I need your help,house

I had some weird problems with thevideo.me last night as well, actually 2 problems. There's definitelly some sort of overlayed add, pop up or some other crap appearing each time I try to access my files and adblocks not always catches it in time, so the whole page freezes and goes white. It's very annoyoing. Also, yesterday most of my uploads didn't convert properly (this explain views drop imo) The thing is that many file hosts stuff their ads not only into videoplayer, but they put them literally everywhere and some affect user's interface as well. Thevideo.me became slow and heavy like a pregnant cow, but I am sorry, I won't buy any sort of premium account just to get rid of these "extra" ads.

Please teach me how can I also make money from thevideo.me. Pleaseeeeeeee

Last edited:
It would be nice if they fkin pay. Damn. Pending for weeks, but much harder to collect and you pay for premium as well for what?
Everyone forgets to pay when it comes to that. And the site is so sh*t that the chat, support system isn't working in Chrome, Firefox. Only way it was okay when using IE, Edge. And they don't rush paying either. Congrats!

Last edited:
What This ?

screenshot_396.png

Back