TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
I contacted Vidup today yet again. They keep making promises and don't keep them. First they said "Payments are released on the first and 15th of each month. Payments can be delayed up to 72 hours" and they didn't pay on the 1st nor 72 hours later. Then they told me last week "Friday your Skrill payments will be released on both TheVideo and VidUp" and that did happen for Thevideo, but not for Vidup. Then yesterday they told me "Payza, Skrill and Payoneer will be processed by the end of the day" and that didn't happen either. Too many promises without following through.

And FYI for those waiting for Bitcoin and wire transfers, when said Payza, Skrill and Payoneer would be processed yesterday, they also said "Wire transfers and BTC payments are a little delayed." I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean at this point, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

Vidup contacted me and explained that there were problems specifically with Skrill (my payout method) and if I changed to Payza or BTC, I'd get paid ASAP. So I changed to Payza and was paid immediately. If you're using Skrill, you might consider changing to Payza or Bitcoin if you also use one of those and contact Vidup right away and maybe you'll get paid too.

Last edited:
Vidup contacted me and explained that there were problems specifically with Skrill (my payout method) and if I changed to Payza or BTC, I'd get paid ASAP. So I changed to Payza and was paid immediately. If you're using Skrill, you might consider changing to Payza or Bitcoin if you also use one of those and contact Vidup right away and maybe you'll get paid too.

I too got paid via BTC :wave:

Hi anyone else having problems deleting files i have some video files that say deleted but i can't remove from my account

Yes, some sites are like this now for some reason. Someone suggested to me (and it's an OK solution) that I make a folder and put the posts I wanted to delete in that folder and then delete the folder at a later date. It's Rube Goldberg, but better than just leaving posts that should be deleted.

You can delete files just fine. Only thing is it leaves a history in your files, so it will show up faded and say deleted, which is a nice feature to keep history of what has been deleted.

Back