TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
Hey guys what is this VidUP =) Is this the second version of the VidUP or is this some one else? Looks like same as TheVideo N VidUP with their logo. Any one using it ?

At some point earlier today, Vidup logged me out and when I logged back in, I had that other Vidup. I didn't know what it think of it because I wanted to keep the other domain name, so I clicked on my bookmark and it reverted to the beta.vidup.me as opposed to that dev-v2.vidup.me. On the good side, the remote upload works again. :-)

Hi! I have a big problem in my account is PAID but me i don't recive any money! Admin can you help me ? user: ​djsyryus14

That happened to me and at least one other person on this thread. I messaged them via their chat/message system in the bottom right corner of the site. They apologized and fixed the problem. It's probably better to contact them because I don't think they come on here.

web upload ain't good for like 2 days, please fix, I hate to wait for FTP uploads to show up :\

FTP upload seems fcked up too, transfer is broke after like 700mb, what's happening with this host...

Last edited:
anyone receive payment this month?
I wrote Thevideo the other day to ask something about Vidup and while I was at it, I asked when they were paying Vidup and Thevideo. I received this answer:

Payments are released on the first and 15th of each month. Payments can be delayed up to 72 hours.

So theoretically that means we should be paid on or before July 4.

told me the same. said contact them if not received within 72hrs
anyone receive payment this month?
I wrote Thevideo the other day to ask something about Vidup and while I was at it, I asked when they were paying Vidup and Thevideo. I received this answer:

Payments are released on the first and 15th of each month. Payments can be delayed up to 72 hours.

So theoretically that means we should be paid on or before July 4.

Back