TheVideo - March Promo Earn 50% More Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm interested in buy thewatchseries.to approved account. If you interested off selling approved account please contact with me. I can pay big amount of money!

Any update on Vidup payments? Mine is pending for more than a month now, and from the thread it looks like its close to 2 months since vidup payments were processed.

I assume Vidup will just be left to die now - no payments for nearly 2 months on there - Contact form gets no response, and Ahoura is very rarely active in this forum.

I can add bank wire payment on there, but there is nowhere to actually put my bank wire details haha, and the fees would be silly. I have put my bitcoin address in my PayPal details, just on the off chance that there may be a bitcoin payment, but it doesn't look like it. The payment system was supposed to be updated on Vidup when pending payments were completed on Thevideo, and that was now a month ago - so it looks like a no go.

I take it back! Payment methods updated in vidup! Good work!

Last edited:
Hi,

Can anyone please explain me how to find a link for remote upload? I have been using Openload and there is simple copy streaming link of any server and click upload but here (and on other servers) i have to find a "video link", so how can i find that link from let's say other TheVideo.me link or Vidbull, openload etc?

Hi,

Can anyone please explain me how to find a link for remote upload? how can i find that link from let's say other TheVideo.me link or Vidbull, openload etc?
Get a Rapidleech if you want to use remote upload. To remove upload, you need a direct url. Thevideo, vidbull, and openload.io generate a specific url to the file that's assigned to your ip only and cannot be used to remote upload.

Or are you talking about a copy option? Find the "Add this file to my account" button. Thevideo and vidbull offer this feature.

Hi,

Can anyone please explain me how to find a link for remote upload? how can i find that link from let's say other TheVideo.me link or Vidbull, openload etc?
Get a Rapidleech if you want to use remote upload. To remove upload, you need a direct url. Thevideo, vidbull, and openload.io generate a specific url to the file that's assigned to your ip only and cannot be used to remote upload.

Or are you talking about a copy option? Find the "Add this file to my account" button. Thevideo and vidbull offer this feature.

Tnx for replay.

Is there any way to remote upload video from other streaming host? For example openload allow to just copy link for example from TheVideo.me and copy video on there servers.

My question is how to find video links to remote upload on TheVideo.me or other similar servers without downloading and then direct uploading?

Tnx for replay.

Is there any way to remote upload video from other streaming host? For example openload allow to just copy link for example from TheVideo.me and copy video on there servers.

My question is how to find video links to remote upload on TheVideo.me or other similar servers without downloading and then direct uploading?

Uptobox links can be remote uploaded to thevideo.me, alternatively you can just clone the files.

Tnx, if i clone files and they end up deleted on original account will the copy still be available on my account? Is there any list with all supported servers for remote upload?

Vidup payment received! Thanks! Please fix upload problem as well.

Anyone still waiting for payment from Vidup, login and update payment details and place a new request for payment, paypal no longer supported.

When are we gonna receive payments? user: oulddx payment: skrill
2015-11-26PENDING
You always used to pay on time, this seems like unusual delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back