TheVideo - March Promo Earn 50% More Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
admin put please the minimum on 10 dollars

Hi Adrian,

$20 is pretty low to be honest, We have set it to 20 to control the number of payouts we receive everyday. This is to ensure quality.

Regards,
Ahoura

I just registered and I've been waiting two hours the activation e-mail.
Pint of Scam.

So you call us a scam on forolockerz and then decide that it was not enough so you decided to post on wj and call us a scam too? :)
Just because you didnt receive the signup email it doesnt mean we are going to scam you. Anyways its clear that you are doing this out of boredom so enjoy.

Regards,
Ahoura

gmail users check spam folder in gmail web interface :)

FTP uplod working? I can not do...

Hey,

FTP info has been updated, You can find the updated info on our website (www.thevideo.me/?op=upload_ftp)

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
Pretty hard to upload, all the files accept the name of the last uploaded when you upload more than 1. Not accepted in lots of sites, watchseries allows only one link from this host, when I try to watch it stucks very often. :(

Yes,

Me too facing remote upload problem. All files are in pending status.

Please check the issue and try to fix it as soon as possible.

Hope for the best.

Thanks.

Hi,

The URL Upload problem has been solved, please only insert URLs that we currently support to avoid errors (youtube, vidup and direct links).

Regards,
Ahoura

March Promo

Earn 50% more during march.

march_promo.png

Last edited:
Payment Received

Hello,

1st payment receved.
Thank you :good::good::good:

akfiax.jpg

Also, thanks for the March promo.
Traffic getting better everyday.

Keep up the good work mate:smile:

good rates and good for payment

Thank you, Glad you like it.

10 Free Premium Accounts Offer
We are also giving out 10 free premium accounts to uploaders. To qualify for a premium account please PM me a screenshot of your traffic from other sites you are currently using and send me your username on thevideo.me

Thanks,
Ahoura

Hi,

We are not planning on disabling private videos yet, we will consider it if enough users request it.

About the rates, 70% to 30% is a decent rate, thats the cut most advertising agencies take.

Regards,
Ahoura

Can you disable video cloning for private files?

30% very little
80% uploader -20% copy
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back