Status
Not open for further replies.
pls activate my account id: sgmaverick

The e-mail activation no send for my mail. thanks

Activated and free premium trial given. Cheers!

Remote upload bad work, failure much, sometimes it works but other fails to be no data found

We will get the IT guys to take a look. It's weird that it works sometimes and fails sometimes though. Logically, theoretically it shouldn't happen and will only result in an error if the connection between the host and client network broke down.

Last edited:
Remote upload fails lot, stays beginning and takes forever to upload the file directly or failure, I bought that is not the fault of my link could look? Thank you

FTP upload ???

Last edited:
Hi noctus,

Sorry but I have a little difficulty understanding your English. Remote upload fails a lot, does that mean that there are times when it successfully uploads? I have to admit the server load is quite high lately and we are averaging hundreds of uploads daily. We are looking at procuring another server or possibly even a cloud storage to allow more scalability, but that will need some additional development work. Hang in tight as we upgrade the servers to cater to this increase load of traffic. I have seen the files that you are uploading, could you please let me know if all those files are all remotely uploaded or?

Please extend my premium account, I need space, ask for payment tomorrow and promise to put the voucher in the forum, thanks
id: noctus

2015-12-06$xx.34PENDING

id: Noctus :D

Last edited:
@thefileupload
Hello sir,
Thanks for payment
Please Upgrade my account, Username : myfile

Payment.jpg

Thanks for payment, extend my account pls Id: noctus

57R2VCk.png

no count
Referrals money

pls i need more storage, id: noctus

Last edited:
Hi friend Noctus,

You remembered we extended your premium earlier? Each proof of payment gets a week extension of premium. You can also go to your account and extend premium with your earnings or go to the Premium page and purchase premium if you require additional storage. Cheers. I see that you are reaching payout soon. With that new proof of payment, you will get another week. Cheers :)

Hello themedia.
can upgrade or give more storage for registered user?
ID : videohelp
Thanks

Hi. Registered users get a nice 50GB free of storage. Should you require additional storage, do consider purchasing premium. Cheers :)

Last edited:
hello register me on your server and I do not get mail account activation,
user diablo

could activate my account please and activate the option premium content and upload much I need a fair amount of hard disk space for storage greetings await your prompt response.

carcoma xD

Hi @kevin94,

Account upgraded.

@yepes, account activated and upgraded to premium trial. Do consider purchasing premium if you like our services. Cheers!

I pending payment , pls extend my account for more storage i need, paypal proof of this here on receiving the money, thank you very much

I pending payment , pls extend my account for more storage i need, paypal proof of this here on receiving the money, thank you very much

hi! You have just requested payment yesterday, pretty sure it will get processed by today or tomorrow. You will see it in your account very soon. Cheers =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back