Status
Not open for further replies.
pay thanks, upgrade me, id: noctus

sROpN1R.png

All upgraded! Thanks for being such loyal users! Happy 2016 to everyone!

Can you please also upgrade my account my username is sahil00150 and i wanna work with ur host in long term.

Upgraded! You have some funds in your account. Seemed like you have tried us out before. Hope you stay with us this time :p We will try out best to make this working relationship a win-win situation. Happy New Year!

Can you please also upgrade my account my username is sahil00150 and i wanna work with ur host in long term.

Upgraded! You have some funds in your account. Seemed like you have tried us out before. Hope you stay with us this time :p We will try out best to make this working relationship a win-win situation. Happy New Year!

Thanks for up gradation but its only 10 days premium i mean it will expire on 15 January 2016 can you tell me how i am suppose to manage this host in just 10 days duration when there is no FTP upload available? Please extend it to atleast a month so i can do my work easily. yes i have tried your host but just because of 50GB space i stopped my work

Thanks for up gradation but its only 10 days premium i mean it will expire on 15 January 2016 can you tell me how i am suppose to manage this host in just 10 days duration when there is no FTP upload available? Please extend it to atleast a month so i can do my work easily. yes i have tried your host but just because of 50GB space i stopped my work

Hi, 1 Month trial added to your account. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back