Selling themaPoster - multi-poster, reply / create threads, schedule, lots of automation...

Freddy11

themaPoster - software to help you post to forums and blogs.

What is themaPoster?
themaPoster is a auto poster program which allows you to create new threads / reply to topics in forums and blogs. You can also create schedule for posting, post from .txt files and much more.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

More screenshots at: themaPoster - (home)

Buy: themaPoster - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • Reply to hundreds of your topics at the same time.
  • Create new threads in forums and blogs.
  • Send emails to any email address.
  • Tons of settings to make it work like you want.
  • Add unlimited number of topics / templates.
  • Group your topics for easier organizing.
  • Add unlimited number of forums / blogs.
  • Organize forums by categories and countries.
  • Major forum / blog types supported (phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IP Board, myBB, DLE forum, DLE blog, Wordpress, Discuz, Discuz X, xenForo, fluxBB, Icy Phoenix, punBB, miniBB, Burning Board, phpWind, uCoz blog, Blogger [blogspot], Email).
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Smart login and retry system.
  • Preview your formatted message before sending.
  • Schedule your posts. Automatic posting at chosen time.
  • Incredibly fast. Post submitted within seconds.
  • Prefixes and icons fully supported.
  • See a progression of each post.
  • Random questions and captcha support.
  • Automatic captcha processing (antiGate, bypassCaptcha, deathByCaptcha).
  • DLE posting via admin control panel.
  • Templates finder to find all forum sections automatically.
  • Automatic detection of forum type and charset.
  • Multiple accounts support.
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.
  • Easy access to your topics by double clicking.
  • Request custom forums.
  • Shutdown the computer automatically when all schedule tasks are completed.
  • All languages supported (even Chinese, Russian, etc.).
  • Supports Windows, Linux and Mac (via wine).
  • Auto-posting from directory.
  • Use proxy when posting.
  • Check for dead sites.
  • Save message and post it as it was later.
  • User friendly and easy to use.
  • Posts list - save and organize your posts.
  • Banned hosts, custom replacements, special tags to make posting better.
  • Private messages automatic checker on forums and blogs.
  • Multiple language interfaces (Bulgarian, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Turkish).
  • Easy to select wanted topics / templates.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).
Current price (second option): 35$ (for program + build-in forums).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaPoster

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaPosterOfficial

themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaPoster forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaManager on themaPoster forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaPoster - (changelog)

Last edited:
2,464 comments
ok..
cool..
I'm fooled,, :D
I forget they also had a forum made by DLE..
sorry, i think it is the DLE blog engine itself..
can you make an engine for the blog engine bro? (just asking)
one question bro, is that really impossible to implement sorting like i said before?
and of course i also just choose only one section selected. :)

Last edited:
I am also getting problems still posting at websites like warezforum.info

You said you had corrected, can you plz tell me how to do it? i always get the messsage:

"failed to post"

Also, all my templates are disapearing each time i open the program, that didnt happen on 1.13 version. I need to load templates from the template file. What is causing this?

Thx again

I am also getting problems still posting at websites like warezforum.info

You said you had corrected, can you plz tell me how to do it? i always get the messsage:

"failed to post"

Also, all my templates are disapearing each time i open the program, that didnt happen on 1.13 version. I need to load templates from the template file. What is causing this?

Thx again

warezforum.info seems to work fine for me.

Your templates are probably not disappearing, the sections are just not selected by default. Select the wanted sections to view the templates.

After reading a few pages, I am caught!!! Just bought MP5 an hour ago, and now I want this cz what is less than MP is only its age. And $5 bugs more :)

I am currently using Autopost from warezme.org. I wonder if you can code to convert the template from Autopost and MP cz there are lots of them already?

Can the app group the forums? Do you have any restriction about the IP?

Last edited:
How do we add prefixes?

Some foruns use them, i couldnt get them to work even when following faq

This one specially:
http://www.warezlobby.org

warezforum.info seems to work fine for me.

Your templates are probably not disappearing, the sections are just not selected by default. Select the wanted sections to view the templates.

Can you please post a tutorial on the FAQ website to show how to make it to work? like a proper guide on how to add existing foruns because i cant get it to work, neither some folks above me as you could read already

though i Put Correct user id / pass bt get this kinda error with some forum
8cdb9d5410.png

How do we add prefixes?

Some foruns use them, i couldnt get them to work even when following faq

This one specially:
http://www.warezlobby.org

There are no prefixes in this forum. At least I can't see any in download sections when creating new thread.

Also I found a bug in updating user logins. If you have updated a single user you will get errors. Will fix that and release a small fix.

Will make a small video just showing that it works :D with warezlobby and warezforum and some others.

Last edited:
Good mate, im waiting for the video then, warezlobby.org requires prefix at least on console section, try to create a thread and you will see it, i have done what you say in the FAQ but that doesnt work, the value in the html code doesnt work in themaposter

After reading a few pages, I am caught!!! Just bought MP5 an hour ago, and now I want this cz what is less than MP is only its age. And $5 bugs more :)

I am currently using Autopost from warezme.org. I wonder if you can code to convert the template from Autopost and MP cz there are lots of them already?

How about my questions, dude?

Cool down nICe, Freddy really is a great guy and busy updating tP all friggin day. I'm sure he hasn't overlooked your questions on purpose.

I for my part am very glad he's so active developing and posting, can't really say that for certain others.

But maybe I can help you out a bit:

• Converting templates: No clue. You'll probably have to redo them.
• Grouped forums: Well, you can group topics, so it's almost the same.
• IP restrictions: I use dozens of different IPs from countries all over the globe and have yet to encounter a problem. Even changing them during use. The only prob I can think of if tP servers detect concurrent activity from several IPs.

Thanks John.Doe :)

About the quick video. Uploaded to megavideo, but 3 hours past and they still "processing it", uploading to rapidshare now. Probably will be faster to just download it

warezme converter is being planned (maybe for the next version).

At the moment all added forums goes to "My forums" category.

No ip restrictions, as long as you are the only person who uses it you can use it from different ips.

Here it is: http://rapidshare.com/files/454496807/TestVideo.avi (just showing, no sound, no tooltips, watch carefully, also some other things shown of other users requests). Video includes http://warezforum.info/ , http://www.balcanw.com/ , http://www.warezlobby.org/

Last edited:
In the TOS it says "You agree not to share the software with others." I have a dynamic IP. In fact I have different IPs because I use a VPN. Can I use the program given the nature of my home Internet connection? This is why I loathe Multiposter because when you use it with different and strange IPs they will automatically ban you without warning.

No ip restrictions, as long as you are the only person who uses it you can use it from different ips.

how then do u identify one who lets other people use the app?

In the TOS it says "You agree not to share the software with others." I have a dynamic IP. In fact I have different IPs because I use a VPN. Can I use the program given the nature of my home Internet connection? This is what I loathe Multiposter because when you use it with different and strange IPs they will automatically ban you without warning.

Yes you can use it without any problems as long as you are the only person who uses it. I should probably mention in the tos :D . The same question is repeating in a lot of messages.

how then do u identify one who lets other people use the app?

I have other methods.

does this app work like warezme postmaker in a similar way where you set the timer (connection timeout) for each thread and progressing to the next thread is not based on the time it took for the previous thread to complete but based on the time you set?

i hope you get what i mean.

does this app work like warezme postmaker in a similar way where you set the timer (connection timeout) for each thread and progressing to the next thread is not based on the time it took for the previous thread to complete but based on the time you set?

i hope you get what i mean.

I better just say how it works.

Let's say you have set a 2 minutes flood delay.

When you try to post 10 topics to the same forum at the same time the first one will be post immediately.

For all 9 others the timer will ticking backwards for 120 seconds + 1 second delay for each.

When those 120 seconds pass, only the first of those 9 will be sent and for all 8 others the timer will be reset to 120 seconds again.

And so on, it only send one message to the same forum.

what if let's say a forum you are posting to goes down while the app is in the middle of a task? does it re-attempt to post until success or leave it be?

It will leave it. You can easily later press "Retry all", which will retry all failed posts and if the forum is online again it will be sent without problems.

Back