TheHosting.me - cPanel, Unmetered from €2.00 /month (Canada, Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello ! my web sites have all this error
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@vaicompraroriginal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

please fix .....

Fix what? :facepalm:

Send a support ticket, this thread it's not for support. Anyway that's an error in your script.

Hello,
I am interessted in your shared basic canada hosting solution for my wordpress blog.

But before order i need to know if your shared hosting can handle a 1k/day visitors wordpress blog?

And how much CPU usage do you allow?

Thank you.

Like all shared hosting, they have some limits. http://www.thehosting.me/terms-of-service/

Resource Limits

The following limits are set in stone and any file/script/app that reaches these limits will be suspended without warning. If at any time your site receives notice of a suspended file, you will more than likely have the opportunity to fix the problem. Once a file has been suspended and you have notified us of a correction, it can take up to 48 hours before the script is allowed to go live on the server again.

* Memory usage may not exceed 20% per domain/file/application
* CPU usage may not exceed 20% for more than 90 seconds per domain/file/application
* 350 emails per hour
Summary: If your account (more specifically any files/pages in your account) causes any type of problems for the other users on the server, it can and will be suspended.

If TheHosting ME's system administration team determines that a customer's account is utilizing an unacceptable amount of system resources, TheHosting ME may temporarily deactivate the account in question. If TheHosting ME's staff deems necessary, an eviction notice may be sent to the customer of an offending account providing them with 7 days in which to either upgrade to a vps/dedicated server or locate a new provider. This only occurs in extreme cases.

TheHosting ME will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. Because of the nature of this provision, each account will be considered and analyzed individually.

Just recommending this guy!
i had 5 websites @his host and they was everytime UP no downtime
cheap host!
and i like that you are albanian (cuz i too)

P.S veq vazdho!
edhe a do te ket një Zbritje te re se do ti hap edhe disa faqe tek ti ?

i have a gaming server(CS 1.6) with luan
and i can say 100% up time
i have never faced a downtime
only once i had an issue and it was resolved immediately
keep up the good work mate;)

The problem is that the Cpanel login page doesn't load, already cleared my DNS, WebCache etc, but it keep sending me the following error:

(The server 176.9.22.140 is taking too long to respond.)

Anyways, i will use the ticket system, thanks.

Here it's loading super fast (I'm in Europe). Where is your location? This server is located in Germany. Maybe Canadian server for you would be better. Anyway if you want to continue this conversation send a ticket.

Hello, for shared hosting - Starter, EUR4 quarterly, is it correct?

Hey guys, I just want to inform you about our last promotion. You can use the promotional code: HOLIDAYS12

Or the direct link:

https://www.thehosting.me/mya/cart.php?promocode=HOLIDAYS12

For 20% off (recurring forever), on all our services: Hosting, Resellers, VPS, Gaming Server. The promo code expires 01/01/2012

Happy Holidays from
TheHosting ME
If I buy a shared hosting using this promotional code and I want to upgrade to VPS or other plan after a period of time, will I still have the 20% off discount forever?

Last edited:
You can't upgrade from hosting to VPS. You have to make a new order.
In my previous post you have the expiration date of the promotional code.

Hi, can i get one of your VPS and pay it in like 2 weeks?

My site has been down for like a month or so or less, and i just dont want it to sit any longer.... its a 1-2 yrs old site..

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back