The World's Most Powerful People 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

The World's Most Powerful People 2013

Who’s more powerful: the autocratic leader of a former superpower or the handcuffed commander in chief of the most dominant country in the world? This year the votes for the World’s Most Powerful went to Russian President Vladimir Putin. He climbs one spot ahead of U.S. President Barack Obama, who held the title in 2012.
qTBF31H.png

Sources: The World's Most Powerful People 2013 - Forbes
The World's Most Powerful People - Forbes

26 comments
Only 2 more years of this shit.

changemotivator.jpg

yolo67.jpg

racist-redneck-politics-congress-obama-president-hateful-vic-demotivational-poster-1241152075.jpg

obama-on-gay-marriage.jpg

FUCK-THE-BILL-OF-RIGHTS.jpg

you-didn_t-build-that-obama.jpeg

tumblr_mg26boc15u1rugehno1_500.jpg

8860318419_4bd8df9cff_z.jpg

The weakest President in the History of the United States.

Shouldn't even be featured on the fucking list. He's a disgrace!

Last edited:
Ah To0, when will you get it. All presidents is run by few people, does what they tell them or get killed like John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln etc

Sadly I can only hope that the collapse of the USA happens quickly. Get it over with and let's move on rebuild without the constant war, toxification of the enviroment and corruption.

Sadly I can only hope that the collapse of the USA happens quickly. Get it over with and let's move on rebuild without the constant war, toxification of the enviroment and corruption.

1. Every Country is corrupt
2. There is no war going on
3. Other countries do pollution

That doesn't erase the fact that this is the worst President of the United States of all time.

In the future, research a topic that interest you.

1. James Buchanan: The 10 Worst Presidents - US News & World Report

How can you even include #8 he didn't have the chance to really do anything as President as he got sick and died in 30 days. Most are included because they didn't have a problem with slavery, which means nothing on their managing abilities.

Certainly wasn't sleeping, but at least I wasn't subjected to an overwhelming amount of homosexuality, increased taxes, de-christianization, inflation, division of black/white & rich/poor at the degree of which I am today. At least there wasn't this shit called BushCare that killed 1,000,000 jobs give or take a couple due to it's creation and FORCED people like me to pay for more shit I don't want to.

YeahI certainly wasn't sleeping, but at least I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now all I see is, well not sure what I see, if it's a light or if it's just the end of the damn tunnel.

Obama is all about equal, wants America to be equal to everyone else in the world, wants all the people in America to be equal, whether you an Illegal Immigrant or not, just wants to make all new rules, make everything and everyone legal and level.

Obama is THE worst. Gives out free handouts like nothing.

Benjamin Franklin said it best:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas.

This will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins.

Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.

Naa dude, the bush years were bad, there was this thing that happened with a plane, I think it was on the news.

9/11 was all Bush needing a reason to invade Iraq and steal oil.

As far as I am concerned, it was Bush that gave America a bad name to begin with [pokerface]

Last edited:
Naa dude, the bush years were bad, there was this thing that happened with a plane, I think it was on the news.

As far as I am concerned, it was Bush that gave America a bad name to begin with [pokerface]

And why are the majority of oil production in Iraq done by non American businesses ?

9/11 was horrible. Lot's of people wonder if it's conspiracy, etc. We didn't need to crash planes into our towers and cripple our economy in order to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. We could have cried weapons of mass destruction without the American deaths and financial crisis and the world would have gladly followed us anywhere back then.

So when I think of Bush, I think of the President that had to make some really tough decisions on account of some really tough times. He wasn't perfect, but he certainly was better than what we have today.

I ask myself who I would rather have in office during 9/11. Bush or Obama, and the answer is simple. George fucking Bush.

Obama has had it easy, little tiny things have happened and he blows them totally up, doesn't defend our people, makes us weaker and weaker by the day and wants my son to grow up ******* ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back