The Seedbox Company - Plex Streaming - Unmetered Traffic - 55% OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeedNet.eu

The Seedbox Company
We have been pioneering the seedbox since the early days, in most cases bringing you the very first seedbox as you know it.
With a well established customer base and secure operation we welcome you to join us and see what all the hype is about.

Outstanding Service
Nobody else can offer a service quite like ours, We built our own platform and infrastructure from the ground up, offering a completely unique service on an extremely secure and unique platform. Monitored 24 hours per day and maintained to a high standard.

Our service doesn't rely on ancient VPS Technology, we built our platform to stand alone on a basic operating system offering a jailed experience for minimum overhead and maximum performance.

24x7 Customer Support
We pride ourselves on offering the best customer service possible, with a response guaranteed within 24 hours and in most cases a resolution. We offer both secure Support Tickets and a thriving IRC & Social Media community for support.

What We have to Offer.
If your looking for port speed, disk size or just on a low budget we have a package to suit everyone.

View Our Plans Here!

Special Offers
Black Friday 2019
This year, new customers can benefit from the below discounts based on the payment term. Simply enter the promo code relating to your desired billing period to get the best pricing available.

BLACK50MO - 50% off your first 3 invoices when you order a 1 month term.
BLACK50QU - 40% off your first invoice when ordering 3 months.
BLACK50SA - 25% off your first invoice when ordering 6 months.
BLACK50AN - 15% off your first invoice when ordering for 12 months.

Packages including App Store also benefit from apps such as:
Unlimited FTP & VPN, Plex Media Server, ruTorrent, Transmission, Deluge, Flood, VNC Desktop, Madsonic, ResilioSync & More.

Are We Missing Something?
Just let us know via Facebook, Twitter or our Helpdesk We are always more than happy to help!​

Last edited:
17 comments
What if I want less HDD than 750GB on the 1GBPS plan? Will that lower the price by much?

Prices are different here than your site, whats the real pricing? It changes back to the price shown here when I went to buy it.

o9czuIP.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately we're currently only able to offer those plans which you see listed on the site. The £8.49 price is with the included 50% off offer you get with using the promo code.

Is the 50% recurring (Every month or only first month)? If not, then you are misleading people as the price goes up when I click to buy. If it is recurring, then please tell me and I will buy it right now.

What is the average support time? I've had a ticket open for a while so just wondering what the averages normally are.
We aim to clear all tickets within 24 hours usually on a very busy day tickets are answered Early AM and Late PM (UK Time).

New pricing added!

Added new pricing structure.

Last edited:
I have a SB50 Seedbox for a few days now and its great! The price is really good and there really is nothing negative i could mention. Everything works perfect! The Speed is good, I think I've seen it downloading with up to 30 MB/s but that may not be the connections limit. Upload speed is great I can seed with about 5 MB/s (thats what the plan says) and still stream high bitrate Full HD videos from the box. There is also a VPN included wich I didn't test yet. The setup of the account takes just a minute, so does the installation of any app you can choose to be installed. Response times (of the server / Torrent client) are also very good. I'm very happy with the seedbox.

We are running the largest promotion we have ever over the Black Friday weekend. We are offering 50% Off your first invoice when you register monthly or quarterly, coupon code: BLACK50 Auto Apply: https://www.seedboxco.net/?coupon=BLACK50

Or a massive 25% off your invoice when prepaying for 6 or 12 months! Coupon code: BLACK25 Auto Apply:https://www.seedboxco.net/?coupon=BLACK25
Stock will run out fast and this offer excludes trials!

Site is down. Any idea when service will be back online?
Thanks

Back up and running. Thanks

Last edited:
Very unstable. Tried to DL my files back to my desktop and the seedbox would disconnect.
Speed is good when working, but inconsistent.

I'll leave my Review

I went back to Seedboxco, I had problems a long time ago and I left, now I can only say that the service has improved with multiple functions in its panel.

It has a small error when creating the .torrent if the system is overloaded, but trying two or three times can do without problem.

For now the best Seedbox, I tried almost all the market.

Black Friday 2019
This year, new customers can benefit from the below discounts based on the payment term. Simply enter the promo code relating to your desired billing period to get the best pricing available.

BLACK50MO - 50% off your first 3 invoices when you order a 1 month term.
BLACK50QU - 40% off your first invoice when ordering 3 months.
BLACK50SA - 25% off your first invoice when ordering 6 months.
BLACK50AN - 15% off your first invoice when ordering for 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back