The real Strspeed and idiot who stole his nickname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruno

Corporate Membership
Hey there,

First off, I'm not planning to start another drama but I would like to let everyone know about the real Strspeed. He is a good friend of mine and a global moderator and developer at my site, mad*spot.org. He has that nickname because Str are his initials in the RL(RL stands for real life ;P).

Recently, someone with the same nickname showed up at WJunction. Long story short, he turned out to be Prohaxor who used to be a member of mad*spot and he got banned some time ago because of scamming. I guess Prohaxor was just another fanboy of the real Str and he decided to stole his nickname. Good thing is that everything the real Str made is linked to mad*spot.

Loget, you did the right thing by banning that retarded kid from WJunction. The real Str says thanks too.

Thanks for reading
~Krun!x

31 comments
It's still gay that he's using Str's name at other places. StrSpeed is a cool guy and prohaxor is a complete script kiddie/noob. Do not mistake prohaxor for the real StrSpeed. What a gay.

Whats next, are we going to crucify him on the stake? Forgive and forget, or just forget, just because a user has an online alias in one place does not mean someone else cannot go by the same exact one at another.

There is no mystery to be solved, he has admitted he changed his name, what more do you want?

I never pretended to be the '*******' Strspeed, did I?
People asked me "Are you Strspeed from *******?", and I said "No, I am not".

I'm not a scammer pretending to be Strspeed from *******, I just liked the username and took it.

Btw, I didn't get banned for 'scamming'.
I never scammed anyone, stop lying you gay.

I got banned for hacking a site ******* Link exchanged with.

meh who cares he done us no harm he was allways polite same can't go for some of you others i say leave the guy alone thread should be locked

its ok i just hate people for bashing good people you have allways been polite even if you did have a new nick think of all the others that have do they get this treatment ? no just another reason this place is falling apart :|

No username changes makes people re-register.
So.. uhm, you're going to ban one guy when 65346587 other people do it, too?

I'm saying this because Flash said: No you got banned for having multiple accounts as stated by the st0ne man.

Anyway, Strspeed or Porhaxor has always been nice and helpful.
& That scamming thing, he did pay back I believe.

Close this thread and get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back