Status
Not open for further replies.

martin-007

THE BIBLE SAYS:

"In most solemn truth I tell you," answered Jesus, "that unless a man is born anew he cannot see the Kingdom of God." - John 3:16

"I am the Way," replied Jesus, "and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6, Which means that Jesus Christ, and Him ALONE is the way to Heaven. NO other religion or faith or way can ever help anyone!

"And in no other (besides Jesus Christ) is the great salvation to be found; for, in fact, there is no second name under Heaven that has been given among men through which we are to be saved." - Acts 4:12

"He who believes in the Son has the Life of the Ages; he who disobeys the Son will not enter into Life, but God's anger remains upon him." - John 3:36

I URGENTLY CALL UPON ALL WHO READ THESE WORDS, TO TRULY REPENT OF ALL THEIR SINS, AND TO CALL UPON THE ONLY SAVIOUR, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, FROM THEIR HEARTS TO SAVE THEM FROM THE ETERNAL PUNISHMENT (HELL), THAT IS FOR ALL THOSE WHO REJECT JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR PERSONAL SAVIOUR! PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE IT TOO LATE.

38 comments
Got this by PM:

You have made a very grave mistake by closing this. You are guilty of trying to supress the Truth that is taught in God's Holy Word, the Holy Bible. Unless you truly repent, you are in danger of hell. It is very serious indeed. You may call me a nut or anything, I don't really care about this. But we are ALL going to answer to Jesus Christ in person one day, and explain to Him why He was rejected as the ONLY Saviour and Hope for Mankind!

I'm an atheist ;)

martin-007, what makes the bible so believable?
It talks about people, with super human abilities, ghosts/spirits, and that a virgin can get pregnant without even having sex.

These are things that science has proven. Yes proven. Impossible.
Evolution IS proven.
The universe and a cause of it, such as "The Big Bang" Has been proven to an extent that rules out a possibility of god. Not to mention he would have had to of the ability of moving approx.... 999999999999X the speed of light. + some more, In order to create the "universe"
You do realise people thought the earth was flat at one stage? Hmm.. i bet a scientist. woah yes! a scientist. Discovered that the earth is in fact round. And it is also on a 23.5 degree angle. Why didnt god mention this in his journal? Possible reason for this? Did he want the human race to evolve?? and learn this for themselves? Possibly. But no... you tards are too stubborn for that.

Bottom line is YOUR AN IDIOT for letting yourself become brainwashed by these child molesting priests!

THE BIBLE SAYS:

"In most solemn truth I tell you," answered Jesus, "that unless a man is born anew he cannot see the Kingdom of God." - John 3:16

"I am the Way," replied Jesus, "and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6, Which means that Jesus Christ, and Him ALONE is the way to Heaven. NO other religion or faith or way can ever help anyone!

"And in no other (besides Jesus Christ) is the great salvation to be found; for, in fact, there is no second name under Heaven that has been given among men through which we are to be saved." - Acts 4:12

"He who believes in the Son has the Life of the Ages; he who disobeys the Son will not enter into Life, but God's anger remains upon him." - John 3:36

I URGENTLY CALL UPON ALL WHO READ THESE WORDS, TO TRULY REPENT OF ALL THEIR SINS, AND TO CALL UPON THE ONLY SAVIOUR, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, FROM THEIR HEARTS TO SAVE THEM FROM THE ETERNAL PUNISHMENT (HELL), THAT IS FOR ALL THOSE WHO REJECT JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR PERSONAL SAVIOUR! PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE IT TOO LATE.

dude chill....basically were all dealin in warez here so we all are a bunch of thieves (according to u) do u really think this salvation speech is gonna make a difference here? Also what guarantee or proof do u have that ur religion is the correct and true one? I dont think u have any.....so stop preachin alreadyB-)

Since the time of Creation, there has never been a Person like the Lord Jesus Christ. This Person lived for only 33 years on this earth. His public Ministry only lasted some 3 and a half years, and there has billions of words been written, both for and against Him. Why is this? How come this humble Person, has such a great impact on history? You mention the word "God" to anyone, and almost every time no one blinks. However, when you meantion the Name Jesus Christ, people, either say amen, or want to kill you. Why? Name another person from anywhere in history, that has had such an impact and infulence on this world. There is none.

Evolution is one of the biggest lies that the devil has ever spun. Even science itself disproves Evolution, from one of its own laws, "second law of thermodynamics"

Believe whatever you will, but be sure of one thing that is going to happen, whether or not you accept it. EVERY human being WILL stand before the Lord Jesus Christ, and have to BOW their knee to HIM, and then give Him an account. This is going to happen. The Bible says it, and that settles the issue.

The MOST IMPORTANT question ever to have been asked, is by Jesus Himself. The answer to which, will determine the eternal destiny of everyone.

"Whom do you say that I AM?" (Matthew's Gospel, 16:15)

WHOO, you say "I'm an atheist". Do you really understand what this means? The term "atheist", is literally "God", with a negative, as in Greek, atheos. To be an atheist, you would first have to accept that there is a "God", otherwise how can you deny something that you say is nothing. Get it? This is yet another cunning trick of the devil, which has fooled many into believing a complete nonsense!

Curtis129. To answer your question, "Hey martin, who is the author of the bible?". The answer is very simple. The ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHS of the 66 Books that make up the Holy Bible, are all, Inspiried by God the Holy Spirit. This is known as Plenary Inspiration. The Bible Itself says, that, "ALL Scripture (both Old and New Testaments of the 66 Books) is Inspired by God" (2 Timothy 3:16). And, "But, above all, remember that no prophecy in Scripture will be found to have come from the prophet's own prompting; for never did any prophecy come by human will, but men sent by God spoke as they were impelled by the Holy Spirit." - 2 Peter 1:20-21

WHOO, you say "I'm an atheist". Do you really understand what this means? The term "atheist", is literally "God", with a negative, as in Greek, atheos. To be an atheist, you would first have to accept that there is a "God", otherwise how can you deny something that you say is nothing. Get it? This is yet another cunning trick of the devil, which has fooled many into believing a complete nonsense!
Well then, we all know what to say...

All hail, Lucifer! Thank you for bringing me prostitutes, masturbation, and money ^_^

So when we gonna meet Jebus, Joseph, and his other pals?

martin ur undoubtedly the most idiotic sob ive seen at wj. u think ur a knowitall? ok heres my counter....

Name another person from anywhere in history, that has had such an impact and infulence on this world. There is none.
u want another name? its Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)

Evolution is one of the biggest lies that the devil has ever spun. Even science itself disproves Evolution, from one of its own laws, "second law of thermodynamics"
now this i cant prove wrong but can u prove it to be ryt?

Believe whatever you will, but be sure of one thing that is going to happen, whether or not you accept it. EVERY human being WILL stand before the Lord Jesus Christ, and have to BOW their knee to HIM, and then give Him an account. This is going to happen. The Bible says it, and that settles the issue.
u said that jesus is the son of the lord...then why wud we have to explain ourselves to jesus? shudnt we do that with the lord?

Curtis129. To answer your question, "Hey martin, who is the author of the bible?". The answer is very simple. The ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHS of the 66 Books that make up the Holy Bible, are all, Inspiried by God the Holy Spirit. This is known as Plenary Inspiration. The Bible Itself says, that, "ALL Scripture (both Old and New Testaments of the 66 Books) is Inspired by God" (2 Timothy 3:16). And, "But, above all, remember that no prophecy in Scripture will be found to have come from the prophet's own prompting; for never did any prophecy come by human will, but men sent by God spoke as they were impelled by the Holy Spirit." - 2 Peter 1:20-21

dude the vatican plays with the bible like crazy. there have been numerous versions, additions, subtractions to the bible all benefitting the church. after all this how can u hold such a book to be accurate? id hold dan browns novels more holy than the bible if it were up to me....i mean if i had a billion dollars i cud just pay the church and theyd make me a kenshin bible of my own:D

get ur facts straight buddy.B-)

The bible just poses questions against fact. Where fact posesses truth over the fictional book "The Holy Bible".

Ill believe somebody can split the red sea into 2 when i see it.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back