The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought prepaid cards would be virtual (prepaid cars use to work like that), so if I'am selected for a prepaid card I will pay 20$ and you will send me the card without extra costs, right?

Also, I would like you to confirm if the 20$ we will pay for the card is a 1-time payment or if we will have to pay (maintenance) per month, per year, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Hi kof_p,

Great question! Just wanted to quote it so it could be easily accessible to Tarik. Since this is a customer support question, he will be able to address it.

Thanks,
Tanya

Hello,
Does the new card is available for all the users or there are a specific conditions in order to get it ?

(Please look at this ticket OMU-170038)

Hello Dartagnan,

If your country is supported and you have preregistered, you might get selected for the first order round. Don't worry, if you don't make the first round you will have plenty of other chances to order as we will be gradually sending out batches of cards.

As for your ticket, I forwarded your reply to the appropriate department. they should be replying to you shortly.

Best regards,
Tarik

So from what I see, you initially disabled (had problems with) Mastercard and Visa processing. And if that wasn't enough, Amex is also disabled now?

It's quite the inconvenience to not have CC processing; that's like not having 70% of the AP's core functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back