The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the creditcard USD will be in use in 01-2012 or what and Ap plz tell me can you send it to my home mean use it in all and how much time to send it to my country thnkx

about 6 or 7 days ago my account has been hold and a message of hold appeared to me when I access my account

after it with 12 hours I received a message from alertpay Informing me with
"AlertPay: Payment reversal notification"
then I know that some one send me a fraud money the matter that I have a hosting company and some one purchased to me for hosting his website via alertpay
then when I know that the payment has been reserved I contact with him and told to me that some one too send to him money then make a transaction dispute

well after I contacting with alertpay by phone and by tickets they ordered a photos for ID and bank statement I uploaded it then they said

"We are currently awaiting requested documents and information from the senders of the funds. As such at this moment we are unable to restore access to your AlertPay account.

Alternately please provide any proof you have to confirm services that have been provided"

and after I received it I uploaded 4 screenshot that proofs that I provided the sender with the service and talked with the sender he told me that he contact alertpay and explain the matter and said to them that I am off-topic then I got a reply today with

"As per our previous e-mail, we are currently awaiting requested documents and information from the senders of the funds. As we are still awaiting for the sender to comply to our request, we are unable to restore access to your AlertPay acc"

after that I phoned alertpay and contact the security department and they said to me that the sender didn't talk to us yet despite that I am sure the sender talked to them because he gives me the ticket ID and when I give the ticket ID they said they didn't received it then I asked a definite question
let's suppose that the sender didn't contact you or uploaded documents that's mean that I will lose my account forever and the reply was " you will not be able to restore your account until we receive the documents from the sender "

so anyone knows any way to make them restore my account ??
anyone of alertpay team could please explain why I am responsible for the sender documents!!
I uploaded all documents that you order so وWhy am I responsible for sender documents!!

waiting

Last edited:
I being from india and suppose i get the prepaid card and if i have money on my alertpay account so will i be able to withdraw money in indian currency or wat ???

Hey sumtims,

We have not launched preregistration for our Indian members yet. Once the AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card becomes an available product for our Indian members we will not hesitate to communicate the great news.

Best regards,
Tarik

I just want to ask when you will make possible to make credit card withrow again?

Hey Korisnik,

Credit card withdrawal is a feature that we understand a lot of our members would love to have. For the time being we don't see this becoming available before our Visa and Mastercard processing is back up.

Thanks for understanding
Best regards,
Tarik

is the creditcard USD will be in use in 01-2012 or what and Ap plz tell me can you send it to my home mean use it in all and how much time to send it to my country thnkx

Hey Pro,

We would be sending out the card to the address on your AlertPay account. As for an estimate on how long the delivery would be, it's hard to tell. It really is a postal service thing that we can't exactly predict. I would rage anywhere from 1-3 weeks depending on location.

Best regards,
Tarik

I have some problems with alertpay, like its not accepted my visa credit card.
sad something like alertpay cant accept visa cards now?
anyway what about debit card i requested the one in CAD i didn't understand who come first the USD or CAD card?

Hello,

I have your Beta alertpay debit-card. Today when i logged in my account i see pre registration for DC is available is this official card. should i registered ?

hope u understand

Hello,
When the new USD card will be available please ? You said SOON but you have not given any date..Please give us an indication : 1 month, 2 weeks, a week.. ? so we can see if we will wait for the new card or use another way to withdraw/deposit and thank you

I have some problems with alertpay, like its not accepted my visa credit card.
sad something like alertpay cant accept visa cards now?
anyway what about debit card i requested the one in CAD i didn't understand who come first the USD or CAD card?

Hi franceservers.com,

Glad you liked our new product. In January 2012, we will begin shipping the USD currency based cards to the AlertPay members who pre-registered. The shipping of the CAD currency card will follow shortly after near the springtime.

Thanks for pre-registering for a card already!

Is the AlertPay debit card available to users in India? Also, are there any plans to bring back local bank transfer and credit card withdrawals for Indian users?

about 6 or 7 days ago my account has been hold and a message of hold appeared to me when I access my account

after it with 12 hours I received a message from alertpay Informing me with
"AlertPay: Payment reversal notification"
then I know that some one send me a fraud money the matter that I have a hosting company and some one purchased to me for hosting his website via alertpay
then when I know that the payment has been reserved I contact with him and told to me that some one too send to him money then make a transaction dispute

well after I contacting with alertpay by phone and by tickets they ordered a photos for ID and bank statement I uploaded it then they said

"We are currently awaiting requested documents and information from the senders of the funds. As such at this moment we are unable to restore access to your AlertPay account.

Alternately please provide any proof you have to confirm services that have been provided"

and after I received it I uploaded 4 screenshot that proofs that I provided the sender with the service and talked with the sender he told me that he contact alertpay and explain the matter and said to them that I am off-topic then I got a reply today with

"As per our previous e-mail, we are currently awaiting requested documents and information from the senders of the funds. As we are still awaiting for the sender to comply to our request, we are unable to restore access to your AlertPay acc"

after that I phoned alertpay and contact the security department and they said to me that the sender didn't talk to us yet despite that I am sure the sender talked to them because he gives me the ticket ID and when I give the ticket ID they said they didn't received it then I asked a definite question
let's suppose that the sender didn't contact you or uploaded documents that's mean that I will lose my account forever and the reply was " you will not be able to restore your account until we receive the documents from the sender "

so anyone knows any way to make them restore my account ??
anyone of alertpay team could please explain why I am responsible for the sender documents!!
I uploaded all documents that you order so وWhy am I responsible for sender documents!!

waiting

Please check your PM and answer me or anwer me here , could I open a new account ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back