The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I would be very grateful if you could direct me to an official Microsoft website that accepts AlertPay as a gateway. Your website states that Microsoft uses you as a gateway, but I am unable to find any evidence of this.

Code:
https://www.alertpay.com/en/whosusing.aspx

Last edited:
Hi.

I would be very grateful if you could direct me to an official Microsoft website that accepts AlertPay as a gateway. Your website states that Microsoft uses you as a gateway, but I am unable to find any evidence of this.

Code:
https://www.alertpay.com/en/whosusing.aspx

Hi jayfella,

The way Microsoft uses AlertPay is at their own discretion. I suggest you contact Microsoft for that information. If you are unable to find a link in order to purchase software using your AlertPay account. Then I suggest you contact them as they should have a greater insight into the layout of their website than me.

Thanks
-Luke

Hi jayfella,

The way Microsoft uses AlertPay is at their own discretion. I suggest you contact Microsoft for that information. If you are unable to find a link in order to purchase software using your AlertPay account. Then I suggest you contact them as they should have a greater insight into the layout of their website than me.

Thanks
-Luke
Well Microsoft don't use AlertPay, Sean, that is why I cannot find a link. Microsoft only accept Credit Card payments. I was hoping you could prove me wrong, but clearly you cannot. I would have thought you would have jumped at the chance for people to use AlertPay to buy microsoft products, no? Surely it could only be in your favour to do so?

I checked sites that accept alertpay for two days once, you can buy mdma or any drug a few guns but not microsoft word :D (basically anything paypal ban)

Apart from a few sites its only good for hosting, most of the sites that did accept alertpay are gone, that makes it worse when ordering goods.

yeah, but stating that Microsoft use your payment service, when you are actually referring to third party companies that sell Microsoft products is just plain false advertising.

I checked sites that accept alertpay for two days once, you can buy mdma or any drug a few guns but not microsoft word :D (basically anything paypal ban)

Apart from a few sites its only good for hosting, most of the sites that did accept alertpay are gone, that makes it worse when ordering goods.

Hi Gavo,
In regards to your comments, if you were to re-review our User-Agreement, you would see that these are against our Terms and Conditions of use. It clearly states weapons and drugs are a part of our Activities not allowed. Members found in breach of this will have their account terminated and be subject to damages and other penalties, including criminal prosecution if necessary. https://www.alertpay.com/en/agreements.aspx#6.0 Acceptable Use and Activities Not Allowed

Thanks
-Luke

Hi I have an issue that
I would like you to look into
if possible I will send you all the necessary data
via PM

thx in advance

Hey i forget my PIN and also forget question !! Help me please

hi D@Ni,

You will need to send us a support ticket or call us so we can confirm you identity and reset your Transaction Pin. If sending a support ticket, please provide the following information:

• Name:
• Address:
• Date of birth:
• Phone number:
• Last four digits of your bank account, if applicable:
• Last four digits of your credit card, if applicable:
• The date of last transaction on your account:

Thanks
-Luke

Well Microsoft don't use AlertPay, Sean, that is why I cannot find a link. Microsoft only accept Credit Card payments. I was hoping you could prove me wrong, but clearly you cannot. I would have thought you would have jumped at the chance for people to use AlertPay to buy microsoft products, no? Surely it could only be in your favour to do so?

yeah, but stating that Microsoft use your payment service, when you are actually referring to third party companies that sell Microsoft products is just plain false advertising.

Hi jayfella,

Its not false advertising, you have to keep in mind that AlertPay offers payment solutions to customers that are not only limited to accepting payments through a website. Some customers use our service to send funds or pay members. [FONT=&quot]

You seem to be very excited about this, so I should convey my thanks for giving us the chance to provide links to which products can bought and where. We are in the process of developing a list of merchants and the products/services they offer. This will be available to our members to help them find the products/services that they need and allowing members to utilize their accounts.

Thanks
-Luke[/FONT]

I am really pissed off . Sir i send support ticket to alertpay and they give me repetedly same stupid answer . I just want to know one thing i have an account in state bank of india and i want to bank wire . I went to my branch and they were asking that from alertpay it will reach bank before it reach state bank of india so that they can track the money for me else it can create problem . this thing was said by the bank manager . So i want to know that from alertpay money will reach directly to state bank of india or to any other bank ( which bank) to state bank . pls help me out

And this is real pathetic for verification i verified my mobile number and after that i have to verify check withdrawl which is nott avlaible at moment . I dont have credit card ad third option left is bank wire . Its real shit business from alertpay . Once i get my money i will say goodbye to alertpay bz alertpay is not a good option for indians for sure

Last edited:
Hi jayfella,

Its not false advertising, you have to keep in mind that AlertPay offers payment solutions to customers that are not only limited to accepting payments through a website. Some customers use our service to send funds or pay members. [FONT=&quot]

You seem to be very excited about this, so I should convey my thanks for giving us the chance to provide links to which products can bought and where. We are in the process of developing a list of merchants and the products/services they offer. This will be available to our members to help them find the products/services that they need and allowing members to utilize their accounts.

Thanks
-Luke
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

ugh...
So. For the third time, i'll ask again. I'll try to be as specific as I can. If you could just answer the question. Nothing else. I don't want to know about what you plan to do in the future, I don't want to know about how the world works, I just want an answer to THIS question.

I want to buy official Microsoft products using my AlertPay account. Your website states that Microsoft uses AlertPay. Please point me to an official Microsoft website so that I can purchase official Microsoft products.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

ugh...
So. For the third time, i'll ask again. I'll try to be as specific as I can. If you could just answer the question. Nothing else. I don't want to know about what you plan to do in the future, I don't want to know about how the world works, I just want an answer to THIS question.

I want to buy official Microsoft products using my AlertPay account. Your website states that Microsoft uses AlertPay. Please point me to an official Microsoft website so that I can purchase official Microsoft products.

[/FONT]

If you listened to what AlertPay's team already said you wouldn't be repeating yourself:

Hi jayfella,

Thanks
-Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back