The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :)
I requested a bank wire on 10/10/11 but it still shows pending. Can you tell me how long do I have to wait? By the way, my account isn't verified yet. I hope it doesn't make a difference.

PM'ing you the reference number :)

One more thing: I need to change the name on my alertpay account to match the bank account name I want to associate with AP. How do i do that?

pls help me urgently SEAN

dear sean,
My account is already showing my bank wire transaction is completed..but i didnt received my payment yet to my bank account..what happened in between sean??im frm india & my account is kiran8462@att.net..pls help me..urgently u pls look into my account & take necessary steps to get my money back..waiting for ur reply sean..i trust ALERTPAY..hoping a good response from you..:(

pls check ur PM sean

dear sean,
My account is already showing my bank wire transaction is completed..but i didnt received my payment yet to my bank account..what happened in between sean??im frm india & my account is kiran8462@att.net..pls help me..urgently u pls look into my account & take necessary steps to get my money back..waiting for ur reply sean..i trust ALERTPAY..hoping a good response from you..:(

pls check ur PM sean
This happened with me too.
Just wait for 3 more days and money will be there in ur bank account :)

Yeah guys, read this forum about 2-3 pages back.

When you get the "completed" icon showing, it means that alertpay has send the funds. Then your bank still needs to process the money and then it'll display in your account.
So once it says completed, give it a few days. It will show up.

Yeah guys, read this forum about 2-3 pages back.

When you get the "completed" icon showing, it means that alertpay has send the funds. Then your bank still needs to process the money and then it'll display in your account.
So once it says completed, give it a few days. It will show up.

thanks for ur reply friend..i dont know about that bcoz this is for the first time im transffering my funds through bankwire...

after 4days iam cant get money & status is still pending
but today i get reply of ticket,they reprocess bank wire shortly

Last edited:
Hello Sean Check you pm !

i have complaint with alertpay they never replied on ticket at correct time -
second thing my bank transfer status is completed !
but i dont received money in my bank and regarding with this i summit the ticket and not reply i get in return 3 days gone !
Help me out please X-(

Thanx
RegardX
MoneyBoy$$

Last edited:
Hello Sean Check you pm !

i have complaint with alertpay they never replied on ticket at correct time -
second thing my bank transfer status is completed !
but i dont received money in my bank and regarding with this i summit the ticket and not reply i get in return 3 days gone !
Help me out please X-(

Thanx
RegardX
Mr.Mindfreak

bank transfer status completed means they have done all the issues and sended the money , you have to wait atleast 1-2 days it will arrive to your bank. !! i got my money after two days of status completed.

I am not able to add bank account to my Alertpay account i have tried 2bank accounts still i get error "The Bank account was invalid"

661c230b46.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back