Status
Not open for further replies.
Added some more descriptive text after Mr Happy's suggestion yesterday.

Awesome work Yawn. New site looks great.

The copy links to clipboard function of File Manager does not work for any hosting account, not even when selecting just 4-5 links :( A bug perhaps?
Do you have flash installed? What browser are you using?

RS 2 MU remote upload not working. Another bug perhaps?
RS 2 MU is randomly blocked from a few days ago, nothing I can do about that :(

how much it cost???can anybody tell me tht??
It's not for sale ;)

where is the file manager wen i click on filemanager there is nothing....

Do we need to donate for filemanager???
You can if you want but there's no need to. You need to add a host in the sidebar then click the host name to load it in the file manager :)

looks good, would like to see more remote uploading options, fileserve & filefactory
I was going to add fileserve but their remote upload is a pile of crap and I thought filefactory were getting shut down or something like that?

Yawn, I am using Chrome. File Manager does not copy links to the clipboard as it says mate :(

After using FF, I can copy links from the Javascript alert that pops up but no matter how many links I select, it only copies 20 links by default. This must be a bug.

Yawn, I am using Chrome. File Manager does not copy links to the clipboard as it says mate :(

After using FF, I can copy links from the Javascript alert that pops up but no matter how many links I select, it only copies 20 links by default. This must be a bug.
Yeah it's a bug with jqgrid that I don't think there is an easy solution for :(

I was eager to see the live design when I finished the PSD.

Its really sexy ! I mean, its better than what I designed. You made many good changes that I had forgot in the PSD.
Example :
The jQuery dropdown content
http://beta.mirrormaker.org/apidocs

Thats what I <3 the most !
I'm not the greatest at being creative with stuff like this, but the jQuery UI really made it a breeze to fill in the gaps :)

Buddy see i have files on netload and i want to upload them on hotfile...I have both premiums..

Can i remove files and remote upload there ???Is there any way of removing files inside the rars if yes then please tell

IF not the tell me the normal way to remote from netload to hotfile....

Buddy see i have files on netload and i want to upload them on hotfile...I have both premiums..

Can i remove files and remote upload there ???Is there any way of removing files inside the rars if yes then please tell

IF not the tell me the normal way to remote from netload to hotfile....
lol that's not possible, to remove files from a rar you have to download and reupload and re-rar the file. I do actually have a script knocking around that can do this if you're interested and have some good hosting to put it on.

Otherwise just use MirrorMaker to remote upload from netload to hotfile :)

i miss the sort link function the v3 offered. I use mirrormaker to parse and sort out MU links
the new version will included the filename after the real link so its kinda sucks, other than that, pretty cool site

the design looks better, but could be drastically improved.
and the functionality is non-existent...

I do like how you've included the deadlinks box for direct links,

but I don't like how the options that were in the drop down boxes from v3 are now gone, IMO I'd rather have v3 instead of v4 since this site's main purpose in functionality not it looks halfway decent.

I'd rather deal with the plain color schemes from before then use this :|

it seems this v4 is for advertising more than anything :/

and having the advertisement bar right next to the main navbar destroys it, it's highly likely I'll be taken to some random site i couldn't give a rat's ass about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back