Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it support FTP upload -> So uploading Files at once but get into many accounts at once.
Nope, only remote upload.

add FS support plz
FS remote upload sucks big time

FS filemanager not working. Not showing any files.
Are they all in a folder by any chance?
is HF remote limited to 5gb ?
Yes

Its hot :w00t: but uploads very slowly.
Can I have the script please :'(
All it does is autosubmit to filehosts, it's limited by their speed. Also source will never be given away.

HF file manager is now fixed (stupid HF and their geoip language detection)

OK :) Uploading is hell fast ! HF is u3ber awesome !

Thanks once again !
Awesome :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn92
All it does is autosubmit to filehosts, it's limited by their speed. Also source will never be given away.

:P I will try to make one :P

>.> When I learn coding >.>

The site does have an API :)

Remote Upload is - Link to link upload.

So if i have 1 link - then its reuploaded to my X file host accounts as mentioned in the site.

Nice work Yawn. I'll be using the API in the near future for sure.

To be honest as your a good coder I think you could have done more with the site. For example, as all the pages are similar except for the main content which is fairly light with only a few lines you could have used tabs. As you've jquery loaded I've have made a nice fade transition between the different tabs or links. For any which change or a bit heavy just use a bit of ajax to load them. Currently clicking a link 90% of the stuff you're just reloading.

Other stuff like a roll over state for the submit and reset buttons would all add to the experience. As it's purely a site about the code unlike eg a GFX site which needs to be visually appealing you can do more coding wise.

Make the logo link back to the index too.

To be honest as your a good coder I think you could have done more with the site. For example, as all the pages are similar except for the main content which is fairly light with only a few lines you could have used tabs. As you've jquery loaded I've have made a nice fade transition between the different tabs or links. For any which change or a bit heavy just use a bit of ajax to load them. Currently clicking a link 90% of the stuff you're just reloading.

I read somewhere that having more pages is better for stuff like SEO which is why I chose not to have jQuery navigation this time around (the old version did have it though) All the images / js are auto cached by your browser anyway so it's not like it's having to load them every time you change page.

Other stuff like a roll over state for the submit and reset buttons would all add to the experience.
o.O They should have states like this already.

Make the logo link back to the index too.
Done :)

Yea i had got the access from somewhere to it

Will not tell the source :P when it had some key encryption to go to it

But Yea i liked it :P Though dont worry yawn i didnt use a single of ur resource I Respect Your coding and didnt wanted to make a ill use of it

Thanks For Ur Much Hard Efforts

I read somewhere that having more pages is better for stuff like SEO which is why I chose not to have jQuery navigation this time around (the old version did have it though) All the images / js are auto cached by your browser anyway so it's not like it's having to load them every time you change page.

o.O They should have states like this already.

Done :)
Good point. Generally it's really good to have lots of different pages but it's not that good when so much of the content is the same as in your case. If their was a lot more text and content in the page then yes but as their just input boxes it's not great from an SEO point. Google puts pages which are very very similar into the Google Supplemental Index. Basically their indexed but never returned in searches and is a Webmasters nightmare. I'd be afraid this would happen in your case as their's so little difference in actual text content.

If it's SEO your after stick to the single pages but add a lot more content.

For people browsing use <h1> tags so people can instantly see what their after and then follow it up with a few lines of text where people have nothing better to than read it.

An example of there it can be used to great extent is http://beta.mirrormaker.org/files
This feature sounds amazing. Everyone uses Upload, Download Managers. Look at the success of RUM too. You should really add a paragraph or two here about it. Personally I'd have loved to read more about that area too so it's not just the SEO.

Same goes for the rest of the pages. I know what a link sorter does but I'm sure 60% of the warez community and 90% of the rest of the web doesn't so add a bit of text. FYI for now make sure the beta isn't indexed as you haven't launched it yet.

Yawn for respected coder!!!

Fantastic remote upload, and filemanager.

Bug - In HF file manager, please see the copy selected links function. Not working properly.

How i missed this topic.:O:O.m a regular user lol..plz add multi rename in file manger for FS/HF/MU :D
I'll see what I can do :)

Bug - In HF file manager, please see the copy selected links function. Not working properly.
You trying to select all? If so it's actually a bug with the grid plugin I'm using, I tried to find a workaround but no one one stackoverflow could even think of anything :(

am getting kb files when i tried HF2RS :(
It's because HF have banned HF2RS :(

Awesome work Yawn. New site looks great.

The copy links to clipboard function of File Manager does not work for any hosting account, not even when selecting just 4-5 links :( A bug perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back