Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Tennis

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 12.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose other thinking auto racing or racing in general, noting that F1, WRC, and the Dakar Endurance Rally have global participants and broadcast schedules making it a global sport that might compete with soccer or football (I am assuming that was how it was listed in the poll.

I know guys like things that go fast like cars, planes, bikes, watercraft, and women, sorry ladies, so I thought that would be popular.

And according to Wikipedia:

Cricket is the second most popular sport in the world behind soccer. Cricket was first played in southern England in the 16th century. By the end of the 18th century, it had developed into the national sport of England. The expansion of the British Empire led to cricket being played overseas and by the mid-19th century the first international matches were being held. The ICC, the game's governing body, has ten full members.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket#cite_note-2 The game is played particularly in Australasia, the Indian subcontinent, the West Indies, Southern Africa and England.

Not sure how less then 10 percent of the countries in the world are full members and it is second most popular.

In the world It would have to be Football(SOCCER)

if you want to break it down then:

EUROPE: SOCCER
SOUTH AMERICA: SOCCER
NORTH AMERICA (USA): AMERICAN FOOTBALL (NFL)
Caribbean Latin countries: Baseball

I, my neighbors and my motherland don't know what cricket is

all we know just...

soccer is gambling
tennis is gambling
racing is gambling

so gambling is the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back