The end of warez/ddls/torrents legal action is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we (uploaders, sites owners) are in trouble ... In my opinion the first thing what DMCA should close are the Filehosts. Those filehosts are responsible for what we do :D , we simply cant resists their money :)) ...

^^and you earn money from filehosts = if they close then no more money for you :)

lol stop worrying about others who earn and mind your own crap , people like you have been saying about `if they close` for years but always new better ones keep on coming , well we all know everything dies

Lol to DMCA ,all my domains are registered and sites hosted with PRQ (I guess this is my second time I am saying this) ,and they do not ask for any info from you (bit expensive but worth it) , all they know is my email which I access from one my towns public cafes , that too from a VPN .... play safe .......

lol stop worrying about others who earn and mind your own crap , people like you have been saying about `if they close` for years but always new better ones keep on coming , well we all know everything dies
but they are not reliable. new filehosts are scamming people. :)

for the new ones I can vote for filepost this filehost seems to be professional

I hate to say it but without a court order I think the domain registrar would be in legal grounds for giving out customer information, even if you get a dmca I don't see any right to give out your information without a judge getting it.

I know many people have tried to get my boyfriend's info for a site he runs, and moniker has been nothing but good to him even the CEO had talked to him personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back