The end of warez/ddls/torrents legal action is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no law can stop warez as there is no law unanimously controlling the whole countries and if incase any country will come forward with it the others will oppose, damn sure :D so all who expects that warez will die, need to wait till getting age old :D

And about registrar trouble, i guess we can move to any offshore registrar for sure.

It might have expired and he havn't renewed, they just don't delete it themselves :facepalm:

Well in some cases this is true but the domain in question is new and had 1 year whois protection on it, i can also confirm this domain has since been added to my account to verify what Namecheap is doing is real and it is.

any Russian Domain Provider Registrar ?

Doesn't matter where you register the domain if it is a .com/net/org/info and a few others i forgot then US law apply's to them meaning any DMCA notices have to be followed up.

It will never happen, but what can happen is that "dumb" people do not have access to the private sites engaged in file-sharing.

So, what can happen is that file sharing is becoming more and more underground and that fewer and fewer have access to the files.

I hope you guys know that with a proper legal notice the registrars have to give out your whoIs info anyways, so this should not panic anyone as all along they could of gotten it with a proper court order if they wanted it.

Last edited:
I already Got 2 Notice From vBulletin For NULLED Forum Installation via Namecheap Private WHOIS Email.......Thats all SHIT !! My Nulled Installation is Still up No problem with Domain Neither with Hosting provider

Well, look what I got.

eE39JH.png

Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Nataly H. - Domains Support
11:56W. Junction: Hello

11:56Nataly H.: Hello, you've contacted Live Support! How can I help you today?

11:56W. Junction: Yes, I have been reading on a few forums that namecheap is being forced to give out client's whois Info due to DMCA laws?

11:57Nataly H.: We disclose client's contact information only in case we receive a court order to do so

11:59W. Junction: So if you guys receive a DMCA asking to disclose users info you wont? unless is a court order correct?

11:59Nataly H.: yes, you are right

12:00W. Junction: so would you say this "email" posted by a member of a webmaster forum is fake? http://screensnapr.com/v/nrpdjn.png

12:02Nataly H.: In this case the court order was received. Whoisguard can not be disabled if anyone asks to do so

12:03W. Junction: Oh alright. Thank you very much.

12:03Nataly H.: You are very welcome.

12:03W. Junction: have a good day, goodbye.

I think its pretty obvious that in order to keep in-line with privacy laws, the only way namecheap can be forced to give out your info is if they recieve a court order.

So we can only assume that court orders were received in respect of these domains. More probing is needed.

Someone who has received these emails should send a reply to legal@namecheap and request details on the court order.

I would do it myself, but being the evil person my email went to a blackhole address.

Someone who has received these emails should send a reply to legal@namecheap and request details on the court order.

I would do it myself, but being the evil person my email went to a blackhole address.

Well i thought exactly the same and convinced someone to transfer their domains to me if i get any more emails i will ask for evidence. :)

Someone else already 2004 thought the same thing. :whistle:

Code:
http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/threads/20236-The-end-of-warez-SONY-and-the-RIAA-form-partnership

/UpNorth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back