Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you talking to ?
you ofc :)

I was asking for a payout the same day the previous was paid, But they were taking about 2 months between payouts and I was making €70-80 daily (more than €100 in uploaded at the same time), so between 2 payouts my balance was more than €3500, i stopped the day they announced the end of their affiliate program, but my old links kept making me more €€, so I ended up with more than €4500 in balance.
And just for info, my first payout was 4 months after I started with them and it was of €6200, so I never thought €4500 would make a problem for them.
And it is not in USD it's in EUR.

oboom is long gone. Stay away from this host.

There is no guarantee that the sales or rebills you get will come to your real wallet so i would say use it at your own risk.

If the retarded fat guy of Adult King doesn't attack Oboom again, I think that we can get our money. I hope Oboom come back again.

Commercial register of canton Nidwalden

Link is found on their press page. Click on the Swiss company ID.
https://www.oboom.com/press

LIQUIDATION. Out of business. Fucked. NO ONE GETS PAID.

thanks. they are dead. his marketing strategy was crap all the time, selling 1 year premium accounts for pennies, big rewards for uploaders PPD+PPS + advertising revenue generated + bank funds frozen + high fees?

Ferdinand is a loser =P~

you dont have right coz their rewards were good they didnt shaved like for example uploaded or rest the host so be quiet :facepalm:

thanks. they are dead. his marketing strategy was crap all the time, selling 1 year premium accounts for pennies, big rewards for uploaders PPD+PPS + advertising revenue generated + bank funds frozen + high fees?

Ferdinand is a loser =P~

you dont have right coz their rewards were good they didnt shaved like for example uploaded or rest the host so be quiet :facepalm:

And why bother shaving when you're not going to pay anyway ?? to keep the uploaders you should give them good stats that they're never going to cash out, it's strategy between Uploaded and their secondary hosts to keep the new uploaders always under their control.

Login API is not working

https://www.oboom.com/about

Dedicated Engineering Ltd.

UNIT 36F KAM HON INDUSTRIAL BUILDING 8
WANG KWUN ROAD
LOWLOON BAY KL
Hong Kong

Oboom is chinese
:-= and it's no oboom now, it's Dedicated Engineering Ltd.

DbWVPbg.png
^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back