The Copyright Spammers Are Back...puakenikeni etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyDavis

These totally annoying spam fuckers are back in force and are using Rapidgator instead of Wupload/Filesonic & Fileserve. Nice to see that Rapidgator aren't bothered about people affecting their service by uploading ridiculous amounts of spam + viruses too. Just another pikey operation. At least Rapidgator's down now.

Do these spammers actually realise how retarded and annoying they are by clogging up forums and filesharing aggregators?!! Or this done on purpose? What's really the point behind uploading millions of links via themaposter to 3rd party forums? Each post may get 100 views tops! Certainly won't earn any money via this.

Just look at this load of old random shite from [FONT=&quot]puakenikeni & [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lordofwind1992[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] (turn Java Script off when visiting this site):

http://www.uniquewarez.com/garbage_bin/4260102-random_music_collection.html

http://www.uniquewarez.com/garbage_bin/4260298-random_music_collection.html

Hundreds of similar posts. It's so incredibly tiresome.

If you're going to share content that's not yours, at least do it properly! For fucks sake!

16 comments
i was ready to ignore this topic, but sadly, you are right..
Spam is what killing forums and the hosts..
Ok, lets share files, lets earn money, but lets do it responsibly, without killing either the hosts and forums with high loads.

for one, you can prevent that shit by limiting posts to certain amount of characters, so, it's webmasters fault that he didn't do that...

Strange the server started getting attacks as soon as the reply was made.

IP : 84.240.30.56 Neighborhood
Host : lan-84-240-30-56.vln.skynet.lt Not OK

I bet that ip shows as one of the members here :))

Well Techdaemon used to be a member on here before he was banned. Was constantly chatting shite about themaposters and ripping album covers off Amazon.

The guy is 24 carat arsehole who has nothing better to do than leech everybody else's content. He hasn't leaked anything original in his entire miserable existence. Recent trick has been to bulk leech newalbumreleases.net. In fact, he spends his entire time posting links to a load of random old crap that no one cares about on 3rd party forums and his posts probably get about 3 views each at best. What a moron.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

The idiot's also on this site as well: http://www.forumwizard.net/search.php?searchid=2935377 - If anyone is a member of forumwizard on WJunction, can someone report this arse please.

Who knows but there are surely much more effective ways to earn than this. Leeching other content from other sites/proper uploaders (by the millions) and posting it thousands of times on 3rd party message boards in the hope that it gets aggregated seems pretty retarded. This is further exacerbated by the fact that he's leeching pretty old content and if he has anything new, you can be sure it's leeched off newalbumreleases. Here's another example of what I'm talking about: http://www.legendarydevils.com/english/9932238-random-music-collection-1390-a.html If anyone is a member here, please report this fuckwit to: admin@legendarydevils.com

Some of my favorite forums have been destroyed by guys flood posting and using multiple identities to post the same old stuff over and over and over again. I feel sorry for the admins that have to deal with junk.

the bad part about all this is that now that all of the wupload fileserve filesonic filejungle megaupload links posted before are now useless so forums end up with thousands of useless topics

Maybe it's time for something called Warez Bureau of Investigation (WBI) :), or a group specializing in cleaning up these junks in other peoples' forums. I'm sure it'll help but need educated group Lol.

Like it LEVAC109 :))

But on a serious note, I just find it somewhat annoying that all the forums I used to like have become completely useless due to this huge spam/leeching issue.

It really takes a special kind of idiot and likely troll to copy the same old albums tens of thousands of times and then distribute via themaposter with no descriptions.

I remember about 1000 threads on 1 forum that were simply called 'So Nice 001', 'So Nice 002' 'So Nice 0500' etc that had about 10,000,000+ wupload urls in them with no descriptions. It's just so fucking annoying. Ruined that particular forum.

Puakenikeni aka Techdaemon is back on your forum distributing 1000s of old links/spam. Please consider a ban for this spammer asap ;-)

Proof: http://waz-warez.org/post7197184.html#p7197184

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

It's fair to say that Gavo & the Waz-Warez team really care about their users and spam being posted on their site.

Retarded spam user Puakenikeni and all posts are deleted. Good work guys!!

Last edited:

OMG i just got DDos from this IP.

and guys, please let me know if this guy are spamming on my forum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back