The Content Writer - 100% Satisfaction, or Your Money Back! Amazing Reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuchi

Free Review Copies in front - 100% Satisfaction, or Your Money Back! Amazing Reviews!

Still Struggling With Your Content?

The Content Writer - 100% Satisfaction, or Your Money Back! Amazing Reviews!

My Fellow Internet Marketing Friends, are you looking for unique, search engine optimized and well researched content? You have come to the right place. We can fulfill all of your content requirements according to your specifications. We are established as a trusted content service provider in many forums for more than a year and have written content for plenty of satisfied clients. We take pride in the fact that we boast of a writing team of the very best writers, who were all carefully selected after many rounds of intensive tests and interviews.

QUALITY Content is King!

The old adage of "Content is King" no longer holds true in the aftermath of the Google Pandas and Penguins - QUALITY CONTENT is now King. The quality of your content is now arguably your most powerful weapon in the battle for search engine domination. Poor content is going to hurt you, no question about that. Quality content is an asset that will continuously reap rewards for you, so do it right the first time.

Introducing: The BEST WRITING SERVICE that BLOWS the competition away...

TIRED OF:
· articles that are not original and don't pass Copyscape?
· articles that are poorly written with grammatical and spelling errors?
· articles that are boring and not engaging to readers?
· articles that are not SE0 optimized?
· delivery for articles taking forever?
· not getting updates on your order?
· not being able to customize your order?
· article provider disappearing after awhile which means having to search for a new article provider again?

If you have these problems, you are not alone. But, the good news is, it all ends TODAY! Here's what you get with our writing services:

· 100% Original and Unique Articles
· 100% Copyscape Approved: No More Paying for Copyscape Premium to Check for Plagiarism.
· Interesting, Engaging, Filler-Free Articles
· SE0 Friendly and Google Panda & Penguin Approved
· Free Professional Proofreading: No More Hiring of Editors and Proofreaders
· Industry-Leading Turnaround Time
· No More Wasting Time Looking For Reliable Article Writers. We Are Here to Stay For the Long Term.
· Zero Risk: Unlimited Revisions Backed by a Rock-Solid 30-day Money-Back Guarantee

30 DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

If you are not satisfied with our articles in any way (which very, very rarely happens), we offer unlimited revisions within 7 days of article delivery. If this doesn't work, you are still covered by our ROCK-SOLID 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee (I'm proud to say this has NEVER happened before).

TESTIMONIALS:

Just received my five articles. They are very well written, and Zidane is great with communicating and accommodating my wishes. He was able to write very successfully on the topics I chose and on other topics. I would highly recommend Zidane for your writing needs. -jason0389, namepros.com

Great job on articles! The communication was amazing! -Arizona SEO, namepros.com

Fantastic articles! Fast & Great communication as well....I will definitely use your services again! Thanks a bunch Zidane. -aws, namepros.com

Great writer I've ever seen in Namepros. Excellent communication. Reasonable rates per article. Highly recommended. -Sufyan, namepros.com

Job well done. I ordered 2 articles of 1.500, words however i got 1800 words of quality writing. I will ask zidane to write more articles in the future. -Ferenzcy, namepros.com

Ne ordered proofreading and editing of my own content and I'm more than satisfied with the results. The communication was excellent as well. Thanks a lot Zidane! -vast namepros.com

These guys do high quality work, well done. -samjones, namepros.com

Bought articles from Endless Rain. Well-researched and top-notch quality. Copyscape-passed with original ideas. Highly recommended! Great job! Looking forward to working with you again! -aphrodyetee,digitalpoint.com

We admit that our prices are not the cheapest you can find, but we can confidently say that you are getting the best bang for your buck with our writing services. Do it right the first time; don't waste time and money hiring editors and proofreaders. Your time is meant to be spent doing more important stuff. Leave it to us to do the magic. Think of it this way, with the high quality content you are getting, you will also see a higher return on your investment. So it's an investment, never an expense. We are here to stay and grow together with you for the long term.

P.S. If you would like to customize your order or have any queries, feel free to drop us a PM or an email at support@theimstrategists.com. We always adopt a very flexible stance and will be happy to listen to your requests.

Starter Package -1000 words (Try out our services!)
$2/ 100 words for only $20

Bronze Package -5000 words
$1.80/ 100 words for only $90

Silver Package -10,000 words
$1.70/ 100 words for only $170

Gold Package -20,000 words – Most Popular
$1.50/ 100 words for only $300

Platinum Package -40,000 words – Best Value!
$1.20/ 100 words for only $480

[FONT=&amp]To order:[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Step 1: PM me your article requirements with the following information: [/FONT]
· [FONT=&amp]How many articles you need [/FONT]
· [FONT=&amp]How many words per article [/FONT]
· [FONT=&amp]Article topics and keywords [/FONT]
· [FONT=&amp]Any other special instructions [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Step 2: I will reply your PM with the paypal email and amount for payment.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp] Step 3: Pay for the articles.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp] Step 4: Sit back, relax and enjoy a cuppa as we do our work.
[/FONT]

For further inquiry of our service please contact us.

Email: support@theimstrategists.com

Last edited:
21 comments
Thanks to Mod Suhel for responding to my query and letting my sales thread go live.

Anyway, I am giving away 5 FREE Review Copies to the first 5 people who replied on this thread. You can order an article of up to 500 words for FREE.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I replied to you on PM...If you don't receive it, please send me your topic and keywords..You can have up to 500 words for FREE with high quality and 100% unique content. :wink:

3 more FREE Review Copies remaining....PM or reply to this thread NOW! ;)

Last edited:
Hi KatranKOR! Thanks for your interest :) We only offer 1 free review copy per member. But you got a copy! I will need more details of your requirements, please talk on Skype :)

Hi my123world! Thanks for your interest! You got the last review copy! :)

We would need the article topic and keywords. Pls get in touch with us via PM or Skype (theimstrategists) to let us know of your requirements. Thanks! :)

911, we have already given 5 review copies but, alright, since you asked, we would not want to disappoint you :p
Please send us your article topic, keywords and email (for sending you the article) via PM or Skype (theimstrategists) to let us know of your requirements. Thanks! :)

Guys, this is really the LAST REVIEW COPY so pls do not ask for more review copies :)

Recently i have started a tech blog i needed few articles to be written so for a review i asked Ryuchi for a review copy. So here how the thing happened.

Ordering Process:

I Added the Provider on Skype explained them what i needed exactly. They asked for specific details which i needed in the articles. And they asked for a email where the article if completed can be sent on.

Article Delivery:

The Provider and i agreed on a period of 48 hours for the delivery of the article which was appropriate for the article to be delivered.I Got the link from where i could download the article via email aka their home portal with a support system if something needs to be changed etc.

Article Quality - the Bottom Line:

The Article had great readability. And was interesting to read. Had Great Context and they did also provide links to the websites from where the article was researched from. In All together the article was more than sufficient.

Recommendation:

I Would Recommend this service to anyone who wants articles to be written for their websites.Great Support and Great Context Management.

Would Surely Contact You Guys if i need more articles written in the near future.

Great!
I ordered a review copy, got a quick reply, then gave my details
and withing 24 hours, i was delivered my content.

thanks a lot!
Great service
recommended!

Quality work! (Y)

If you are looking for some great content for your site hire them. I got a review copy, i also bought another article from them. So here goes my review-

Support 10/10
24/7, Many of there stuffs came back to me time to time for different issues i didn't cleared before.

Quality 8.5/10
Interesting, well researched with proper keyword density plus grammatical error free.

TAT 12/10 :p
I got both articles within 24 hours, that's lightning fast.

I'm gonna get back to your service soon, with lots of orders soon;-)

Regards
Z-SEO Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back