The best affiliate file host for small files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

discover

hey there,

i`m looking for the best file host, for small files, like tracks 10/20 mb, i missed hotfile because there i had a great status and i could earn 0,07 per download everytime...any suggestion ?

16 comments
use hulkshare !
earnings will be short for timebeing initially
gather some good crowd for your stuff ,
then contact teddy (owner )
you will make some good $ for sure :D

hey there,

i`m looking for the best file host, for small files, like tracks 10/20 mb, i missed hotfile because there i had a great status and i could earn 0,07 per download everytime...any suggestion ?

Hello Discover,

Here at Groovefile we have a plan made purely for mp3's. It offers unlimited everything for the downloaders such as full speed, parallel downloads, and no wait time. Your downloader will not need to buy premium to download the mp3's you will be uploading. We believe to have one of the best rates in the industry, we do not have country tier's it's a flat rate of: 1.75$/1,000 downloads.

Just select the mp3 plan once you login on to your "My Account".

www.Groovefile.com

Happy holidays, Scott

I stopped to upload files. I felt it was a waste of time, moreover, I felt that I had more important things to do than to upload files.

Hello Discover,

Here at Groovefile we have a plan made purely for mp3's. It offers unlimited everything for the downloaders such as full speed, parallel downloads, and no wait time. Your downloader will not need to buy premium to download the mp3's you will be uploading. We believe to have one of the best rates in the industry, we do not have country tier's it's a flat rate of: 1.75$/1,000 downloads.

Just select the mp3 plan once you login on to your "My Account".

www.Groovefile.com

Happy holidays, Scott

Hey Scott i liked it, but i have mp3(tracks) and i have sets that have more than 50 mb or 100, are there a rank for that?

When i can see this plan mate??

thanks

Last edited:
i have used hulkshare, but they doesn`t count all downloads to points, are u using it ?

thanks
No but im working with it a bit since today, and just got today 1$ just from hearing my own music :facepalm: Was testing a few scripts.
I would recomme host which pay you even for hearing, even if its 20$ 10000x

depositfiles with exclusive tariff

for files bigger than 10 mb they pay 15-20$

or uploaded, they pay up to 5 euro for files from 3 to 100 mb

or just filesonic if your target is usa, great britain or germany, cause you earn 7$ for every 1,000 downloads of files from 1 to 50 mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back