French The average earning/income of warez blog ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
If you want to make money online - start with something legal.
Warez is about sharing, not making money
awe6.png

If you want to make money online - start with something legal.
Warez is about sharing, not making money
awe6.png

I totally agree now you will be lucky to make $75 a month back in the Fileserve Filesonic days you could make $150 to $300 a month. If you want to make $2k to $5k a month learn web design you can charge $25 to $40 a hr with a 3 to 5 hr min

"So, there isn't much money in warez, legal stuffs are the best now"

- What about all those warez sites & blogs in the Net; they don't earn $$ ??

Last edited:
What a dumb question... obviously it varies depending how much traffic do have and what affiliate filehosts or advertizing networks you use

Traffic does not mean crap any more you could get 100k to 500k hits a month still only make $50 a lot of people are using services like Real-Debrid Alldebrid and free premium link generators. With a lot of the file host not counting the same ip more than like 10 or 20 times a day this makes the multi download services not able to pay crap.

What a dumb question... obviously it varies depending how much traffic do have and what affiliate filehosts or advertizing networks you use

I know that it depends on traffic and ads-networks, i'm just concerned about the profitability of a warez blog, i want to be sure that my invested "time" & "money" will bring me some Profits =)

first of all, you won't get good revnue before one year

after that i think you will get more visitors something like 5-10k (and it depends on your SEO) and then you can get 50-90$ monthly from ad networks and some sales to filehosts (something like 150 euros a month)

i think that you should look for something rather than warez

after that i think you will get more visitors something like 5-10k (and it depends on your SEO) and then you can get 50-90$ monthly from ad networks and some sales to filehosts (something like 150 euros a month)

Something rather than warez .. like what ??

Something rather than warez .. like what ??

forex maybe and use adsense !

you can earn too much but if you triger feds..... :wave: last days only few hosters is secure and you can have peace of mind and not give a sh*t.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back