Status
Not open for further replies.

errabbaa

wordpress-adsense-post.jpg

Source & More infos :
http://topadsense.info/the-10-best-a...for-wordpress/
Please if you find it helpfull and usefull -> Like & Share
smile.png

For a better management of Google Adsense wordpress on your blog, and to facilitate the implementation of the code provided by Google, I have chosen for you the 10 best Adsense plugins for WordPress.
Adsense Deluxe
Offers advanced options for managing the automatic insertion codes Adsens Google or Yahoo Publisher Network (YPN). It also allows you to easily change the colors for a good integration with the theme of the blog.
Adsense Injection
It allows you to insert Adsense code randomly, you can use it with the home page, archives, and categories, you can also select the number of displays one item.
Adsense Inline
To insert the Adsense code directly into items
Shylock Adsense WordPress plugin
I use Adsense for Dummies: P, it adds the code on your blog without touching the theme. You can configure it to display the Ads according to the date of the publication of the article … very helpful.
Adsense Beautifier
Make your best Adsense by placing images next to increase the number of clicks (CTR).
AdSense Widget for WordPress Sidebar
A Google Adsense Widget for WordPress Sidebar again.
AdRotator WordPress Plugin
With this plugin you can rotate banners of different formats, and it also allows you to test different Adsense program
icon_smile.gif

Adsense Earnings WordPress Plugin
View the details of your income on Adsens WordPress dashboard.
AdSense Manager
This plugin allows you to manage the Adsense ads on your WordPress blog. It generates code automatically and allows you to place with Widgets.
AdSense Sharing Revenue and Earnings System
It allows you to see your Adsense income and share your opinions with friends and / or the other authors of the blog.
Author Adsense WordPress Plugin
Blog authors can publish their Adsense ID and display advertisements on their account directly publish articles.
Author Adsense MU Plugin
Webmasters of WordPress MU can generate income from blogs that are hosted on the platform.
Google Ad Wrap
This plugin allows you to target the Ads using sections of articles and comments too.

WhyDoWork Adsense :
(Thanks to Suhel)
WhyDoWork Adsense is a WordPress plugin that allows you to insert Adsense ads on your blog without modifying the template. More then that, you can set it up to show different Adsense ads for articles older then X days (x is the number of days you decide).

If you know of other plugins you can list them in the comments so I can add them to the article.

Last edited:
4 comments
Thanks for the list! I found Quick Adsense more helpful than anything else. Not blaming your list or something - it ultimately boils down to what your requirement is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back