TezFiles.com - For those who work Today!

Jeff_K2S

Corporate Membership
We are glad to present you our new FileHost: TezFiles.com
Rates:
Sales: 50%
Auto-Sale (Rebill): 30%
Premium Downloads(PPPD): 10%
Domain sales: 5%
Referral: 5%

If your "Productivity Scale" 6 or 7+, you will automatically get higher rates:
Productivity Scale 6: Sales - 55%, Rebill - 35%
Productivity Scale 7+: Sales - 60%, Rebill - 40%
How to get higher "Productivity Scale" read here.

The most significant difference between TezFile.com from MoneyPlatform or any other file host is: transferred rebills and payments for premium Downloads*

* transferred rebill - benefits those who are working with us today, and not to those who have barely worked now.
Rebills transferred to whose file was downloaded first after costumer's account got charged.

** Premium downloads (PPPD) - when a costumer got charged with a rebill we will pay you for the first 10 GB which he downloaded. (more here)

Payouts:
Minimum is 1 USD
Payouts 2 times a week (Monday and Thursday)
Payouts can be made on: WebMoney WMZ, PayPal, PerfectMoney, Bank, Paxum, your Visa/MasterCard and some other suitable for you payout options.

Support is the same one as on MoneyPlatform: TezFiles.com

REGISTRATION

I will answer a few questions in front:
Will MoneyPlatform close? - NO
What will happen to MoneyPlatform? - It will proceed to work and evolve as it was before.
Why did you create a new File Host? - Because this file host has a different structure to count rebills and premium downloads which we think is better for this industry. Which will help you and us to earn better money.
Can I transfer my files from MoneyPlatform to TezFiles? - Easy, instruction: http://dl1.joxi.net/drive/0013/3679/892511/151217/3cd2d0be39.jpg
Is the "legal extreme" content allowed? - ABSOLUTELY NO.

Announcement:
90 day of SUPER HIGH RATES!
80% Sales
65%
Rebills
10%
Premium Rebill dowloads
15%
Domain sales
Full details read here - http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/207982-9.html#post2164618

Last edited:
181 comments
Great File Host.

We added TezFilez to our file hosts lists. We ´re happy about new uploaders would like to contribute in our place. Check out: www.fappa.net

thank you guys.

Last edited:
start getting good sales with Tezfiles :)

SCREEN.jpg

Get TezFiles Offer!
Work on TezFiles.com and get​​ 90 day of SUPER HIGH RATES!

80% Sales
65%
Rebills
10%
Premium Rebill dowloads
15%
Domain sales

Want to try?
You must earn at least 100 USD in last 30 days on another file host (except MoneyPlatform.biz)
Submit your screenshot for HIGH RATES activation.
(login please first)

You still not have account? Join here

Any question regarding offer? Contact us

Old and new partner account can participate in TezFiles.com promotion!
You are new on TezFiles? Read here how to start
Download the list of supported forums here: Forum list for Tezfiles

i want to know the 90 days promo start from the day of the activation ?? or the 90 days promo start from March and end in June?

Hello jeff, today i saw something weird in my statistic

paid downloads ? is that bug or what?
Premium downloads from rebills 10%
We will pay you 10% for the first 10GB downloads after rebill.
Example:
Rebill 30 days (13.99 USD)
10 GB = 1.399 USD
1 GB = 0.1399 USD
100 MB = ~0.01$

Rebill 90 days (34.99 USD)
10 GB = 3.499$
1 GB = 0.3499$
100 GB = ~0.04$

Hello jeff, today i saw something weird in my statistic

paid downloads ? is that bug or what?
Premium downloads from rebills 10%
We will pay you 10% for the first 10GB downloads after rebill.

i didn't get any rebill yet .. so how come i get 10% from downloads after rebill?

also why there is no column for the rebills in the statics? or that column will appear after i get rebiil?

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The most significant difference between TezFile.com from MoneyPlatform or any other file host is: [/FONT]transferred rebills and payments for premium Downloads[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*[/FONT]

* transferred rebill - benefits those who are working with us today, and not to those who have barely worked now.
Rebills transferred to whose file was downloaded first after costumer's account got charged.

** Premium downloads (PPPD) - when a costumer got charged with a rebill we will pay you for the first 10 GB which he downloaded. (more here)

==================================================
What forums you need for Tezfiles?

Back