Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick note about this service. Don't support terafile.co

You only have to read their reviews to know what they are doing:
https://au.trustpilot.com/review/terafile.co

They make you think you are buying a premium account for X days, but after that it's a subscription service. They send you an email telling you that if you don't renew your subscription you'll premium account period will finish in order to make you believe that you don't need to unsubscribe. But be careful, then you'll get charged for another month. There is no direct action link for cancelling the premium subscription.

This is not how things are done!

jjjuande, this is the place for uploaders, not customers. They will support any recurring charge, because they earn the revenue share from it.

btw we do send a notification about recurring before we charge since mar 2014.

Last edited:
Hello
I was in Mmo4me .. I'd love to be a member of Terafile. Please upgrade my account - Users: emlieu1995
I can work well

thank you

Hello terafile! I want to Transfer all my files from rapidgator to terafile, I have more than 10 TB of files

once reached 10 tb can not I have more space? ex: 20 30 tb?

Hello terafile! I want to Transfer all my files from rapidgator to terafile, I have more than 10 TB of files

Same question from me also and just in case if you dont allow more than 10tb in one account then in that case do you allow us to create 2nd account ,even though it will take 6-7 months to reup that much and replace my links in forums but before switching i want to know those answer .If you allow anyone of those above condition then i am switching from RG to your host.

Thanks

[h=2]Get a chance to earn additional money![/h]
PositionAffiliate IDEarned (50%)
1da*****n$263.627
2di*****3$231.112
3My******7$185.381
4Re****t$161.644
5ma******l$133.623
6ho**Y$99.316
7La*****L$91.623
8di***e$82.544
9Re****d$78.344
10we*********y$70.931

Any1 else in this top ?

Minimum amount to get paid in webmoney?

$20

We allow more than 10TB, please PM for details.

Same question from me also and just in case if you dont allow more than 10tb in one account then in that case do you allow us to create 2nd account ,even though it will take 6-7 months to reup that much and replace my links in forums but before switching i want to know those answer .If you allow anyone of those above condition then i am switching from RG to your host.

Thanks

We allow more than 10TB, please PM for details.

Help

Hi, sorry for bad english, so my prob, on my Affiliate Settings setting panel i can not enter my payza account (email), because after i enter my emal and click the save changes button, the PAYMENT METHOD always resetting to Paypal, and not save my payment info. But i have have payza acc, not paypal, and can't change this stupid PPal option, pls fix it, i realy need request my payout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back