Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
satune

You didn't want to have your message go to the public? So why did you start that first?
It doesn't matter where or when you uploaded your files. The files were hosted on terafile, they been online all that time. And despite your account has 10TB hosted and you did only $30 monthly - the true reason of your permanent ban is still the same as before. We pay penalties per each rape/incest other illegal staff removed, now our invoice is 50EUR bigger because of you! I don't think its worth to have a deal with you.

Now files are removed, account is banned.

You should read some comments before, I'm not person show my private massage that I sent you for everyone, you are first.

And now , many people find out real reason that terafile banned my account because my acc reach 10TB and no sale.

At lumfile , my acc is lifetime, and when terafile buy lumfile, my acc has premium for one year.

Where is benefit for user with premium account ? My acc is not expire. If my acc was expired, you can delete my file, but My acc is premium.

You can show me reason, why my acc has 500 downloads per day, but no sale. I'm update movie every day, terafile link is first, but still no sale. 3 Other hosts, I got sale every day.

I make sure with you, that film (reason terafile banned my acc) is not breaking the law. That movie come from big company in Japan. That movie was allowed in Japan and other countries.

I don't believe that terafile pay 50 EUR for illegal movie. Show for everyone the proof.

I'm so disappointed with terafile behavior.

Last edited:
@Terafile

Please investigate the download traffic made by satune. He is not to blame if most of his visitors already have premium status which was bought from elsewhere.

It's hard to prove an affiliate doesn't contribute anything according to sales made by him directly. His visitors come from a country punishing illegal downloaders so that they fear to pay for premiums directly. Please analyze how his downloaders got premium status. Did they bought from resellers?

Please read our ToS. Any host please be careful with "satune".

I upload this file for one year ago , and now my acc reach 10Tb, they found any reason to ban my account. I use 4 hosts, only terafile banned my acc because this file.

Terafile don't forget, I uploaded this file to lumfile. When terafile buy lumfile, I deleted this file.

And Today, I got mail, warning your account has been banned because this file.

Let see the behavior of terafile with their users. Terafile can banned your acc with any reason, stole money, show private massage user sent to them for anyone.

Maybe in future, they can show your info.

I think they are banned my account because I have no sale for 5 month, my acc reach 10TB. I have 500 downloads per day, but no sale.

When I change to PPD , I got sale, but when I change to PPS, no sale begin again.

Be careful with terafile.

Terafile is real scam host.

5 month w/o a sale L0L. Why the fk are you still uploading stuff? You are wasting your time dude.

I upload this file for one year ago , and now my acc reach 10Tb, they found any reason to ban my account. I use 4 hosts, only terafile banned my acc because this file.

Terafile don't forget, I uploaded this file to lumfile. When terafile buy lumfile, I deleted this file.

And Today, I got mail, warning your account has been banned because this file.

Let see the behavior of terafile with their users. Terafile can banned your acc with any reason, stole money, show private massage user sent to them for anyone.

Maybe in future, they can show your info.

I think they are banned my account because I have no sale for 5 month, my acc reach 10TB. I have 500 downloads per day, but no sale.

When I change to PPD , I got sale, but when I change to PPS, no sale begin again.

Be careful with terafile.

Terafile is real scam host.

5 month w/o a sale L0L. Why the fk are you still uploading stuff? You are wasting your time dude.

You're right, I'm wasting my time with this host.

Hi Terafile.

I have bought a lifetime account but my account was banned today . Please tell me why it happen like that .

Thank you

Last edited:
.. i can't see " lifetime accounts " on premium page??

but .. dear terafile owner

please don't ban too much affiliates - because:

much terafile links worldwide = much sales for us all

thank you

Last edited:

nhp01
We don't have a lifetime account. However your premium is locked due to account sharing. Please PM me for details.

Please check your PM . Thanks.

Hi Terafile .

Thank you very much for your help .

Have a nice day .

Last edited:
V1PBQKi.png

Terafile.co - Secure, robust &amp reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back