Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my affiliate page I'm seeing PPS 80%, why? Is it temporary?

Is there any change I could get unlimited storage? 244 GB is kinda low.

BEWARE OF TERAFILE

i spent over 50 hours uploading all my files, and posting my links. worked HARD for a few weeks to earn $15, i requested payment, then was banned.
all of my files are 18+ adult files. I did not cheat the PPD system. Never have, never will, never even tried to lol. No multiple accounts. NOTHING WRONG.

BUT THE MOST SUSPICIOUS THING
about this host is....

they ban me, say my files are illegal, BUT THEY HAVE KEPT ALL OF MY FILES ACTIVE AND BANNED ME.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL??

definately a scam host. EVERYONE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
All banned PPD users that decided to not continue with our hosting may replace their links to a different file hosting.:facepalm:
All banned PPD users have one week to appeal, so files remain active unless no appeal has been lodged within a certain period.

Last edited:
i appealed. this was their exact response to me:

"A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, with the following response:

Your crap has been deleted.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses."

that is a great way to take to your affiliates who worked hard to earn you money, spent TONS of hours, trusted you, and then you screw us over by not paying.

this host is a joke. and i will make sure ever person, forum and blog i ever see knows about this ;)

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DONT EXPECT OR TRUST PAYMENT!

Last edited:
You didn't appeal. Here is your request:

delete ALL of my files. if my account was so illegal and my files illegal, why wont you delete them all???
sure make you look like a scam site.
i am ready to start sharing my scam story with many many forums if you dont delete all of my files.

you ban a user, say his files are 'illegal', but you keep his files active so you can earn money and he cant?
definately a scam site, and i will make sure everyone and every forum knows of this ;)

The response was:

Your files have been deleted.

Which means you didn't appeal, which means you are a PPD cheater, which means your account is suspended and all files are deleted (as requested in the ticket).

but it would be illegal to do this terafile suspend accounts when they have requested their payments

this does not lead to anything good

you terafile should not do this any filehost do this to suspend accounts since nobody bans users by DCMA or you are Depositfiles

this is the same thing that he did akafile when many users have asked for their payments

Last edited:
We don't pay for nothing. jcvo, you can't cheat on PPD, request a payment and just go with that.

Terafile is honest and reliable file hosting. jabsjabs is a troll, so simply ignore it.

Last edited:
BEWARE OF TERAFILE

i spent over 50 hours uploading all my files, and posting my links. worked HARD for a few weeks to earn $15, i requested payment, then was banned.
all of my files are 18+ adult files. I did not cheat the PPD system. Never have, never will, never even tried to lol. No multiple accounts. NOTHING WRONG.

BUT THE MOST SUSPICIOUS THING
about this host is....

they ban me, say my files are illegal, BUT THEY HAVE KEPT ALL OF MY FILES ACTIVE AND BANNED ME.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL??

definately a scam host. EVERYONE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree. Terafile is a scammer. My account banned after Payment request but My files are active.

We don't pay for nothing. jcvo, you can't cheat on PPD, request a payment and just go with that.

Terafile is honest and serious file hosting. jabsjabs is a troll, so simply ignore it.

well, I'm going to follow up with you to achieve the minimum and see if you are honest

Agree. Terafile is a scammer. My account banned after Payment request but My files are active.

READ CAREFULLY: http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/181868-23.html#post1921824
Please tell me your username so I can you delete your files. We don't need your files.

I'm working with kingfiles, usefile, sanshare, junocloud, turbobit, fileom & ...

You can see Their topics.

But only You are say I am cheating PPD. People can see who is a Liar.

Sorry for My bad English.

lets see proof of me cheating the PPD then. i was only getting about 100-200 downloads a day. i never even downloaded my own files.
i know for 100% i didnt cheat the PPD or even try to. never even thought about it.
you didnt wanna pay me, thats all there is too it.

and weird too...... your first response to my support ticket said i had illegal files........ now you say i was cheating PPD. which one is it??!?!?!?!?!?

You didn't appeal. Here is your request:

The response was:

Your files have been deleted.

Which means you didn't appeal, which means you are a PPD cheater, which means your account is suspended and all files are deleted (as requested in the ticket).

you never gave me a chance to appeal, and never said i could.

before you ban a user, maybe you should first check their files instead of just banning them and making false accusations saying they have illegal files when you dont even know if they are or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back