Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jabsjabs - the original reason was jailbait.
Now since there are no files and content there are no proofs. So calm down and find another filehost. I will ignore you from now on.

--------------

In my affiliate page I'm seeing PPS 80%, why? Is it temporary?

Is there any change I could get unlimited storage? 244 GB is kinda low.

PPS80% is temporary november promo. Please tell me your username, I will set your storage to something bigger.

Thx for the payment :) However if you can allow us to use our balance to redeem a premium acct for 30 days would be great. $6 for 12 days is high

$7 for 25 days.

PPS80% is temporary november promo. Please tell me your username, I will set your storage to something bigger.

PPS80% it's an amazing rate, too bad I only signed up now. Any plans for a new promo next month?

I will keep you informed.

jabsjabs - the original reason was jailbait.
Now since there are no files and content there are no proofs. So calm down and find another filehost. I will ignore you from now on.

--------------

why did you say i cheated the PPD then? make up your mind which BS reason you are going to use to not pay affiliates.
i spend so much F-ing time uploading and posting, and you rip me off. F-ing ignorant.
scam hosts never care about how many hours people put in to earn them money, they just look for any reason to not pay

jabsjabs choose another host , but from my experience every new filehosting like terafile sooner or later they will stop paying because the income is low . Also they use xfilesharing pro script and that tells everything . I uploaded in the past on filehosting ( 6-7 host) with such script and great design and now they are dead .
Terafile have a good marketing tactics with high ppd revenue , but sooner or later they will not pay anymore .

Terafile will live much longer than you might imagine.

All payment requests from last week have been paid!

Detailed sale reports have been implemented as well.

2j3o8ww.jpg

2j3o8ww.jpg

2j3o8ww.jpg

Last edited:
how long before torrent starts downloading waited 10 mins so far i know talktalk a isp provider blocked the torrent sites will this affect me downloading on your site plz help

As a premium, do you have more slots for torrent uploads?

Also, do you give premium for new uploaders? if so, please upgrade: buxftw .

PS. almost always when you upload through torrent leech one file goes out of the folder and into the root folder. Why's that, can that be fixed?

Last edited:
Terafile can you unban me?

All of my files are 18+ adult files. I did not cheat the PPD system. My account banned after Payment request but My files are active.
Check your PM please.
Sorry for my english is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back