Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the third time, respond to my PM, I've sent you the screenshot and I'm still a free user for a few days since sending it.

Everytime i try to upload with ftp , i get this:
SEm5IuE.jpg

I already tried with all 3 ftp servers , and same results!

Maybe servers full?
Please fix this!

Unable to purchase Premium

Terafile, I'm unable to purchase premium account. I have been trying to do so since morning but everytime it throws an error. Sometimes, You card has been declined contact your bank and sometimes can't process etc. Tried 4 different cards but still not working for me. I have just contacted my bank and the cards are fine.

username: faryaab

Am In PPS 80% :) Many Got Premieum From My Refrerals :) I Can See The List Of My Referals But I Dont See My Money In My Account !!! ID Sony123456 !!! Fix It Soon :) Waiting :)

it's only 1TB.. is this rite?
This is not correct.

Everytime i try to upload with ftp , i get this:

I already tried with all 3 ftp servers , and same results!

Maybe servers full?
Please fix this!

Nothing to fix. Files are 6GB in size. You are not allowed to upload that much.

Terafile, I'm unable to purchase premium account. I have been trying to do so since morning but everytime it throws an error. Sometimes, You card has been declined contact your bank and sometimes can't process etc. Tried 4 different cards but still not working for me. I have just contacted my bank and the cards are fine.

username: faryaab

Your problem is very specific, please create a ticket.

Where can I view the links reported by DMCA?

We send emails containing the list of removed files when your files are being removed.

Am In PPS 80% :) Many Got Premieum From My Refrerals :) I Can See The List Of My Referals But I Dont See My Money In My Account !!! ID Sony123456 !!! Fix It Soon :) Waiting :)

Nothing to fix. List of referrals doesn't mean they even tried to buy a premium.

please add mix plan 50% sales and 50% download

No, at this time.

You dont know the limits??Why is this in premium page?
Zpqr7YQ.jpg

And please explain me how that i have files bigger then 6 GB in my account?
Aa1U7Wx.jpg

You are from support department?Are you sure? LOL

Last edited:
plz fix the download statistics. I m not getting downloads. first day I got 200 downloads and now only 20,30 downloads per day. fix it otherwise no body will work on you site.. plz let m know plus you are not replying to support system

My worst decision with this host, i am 100% sure that they are not counting sales too

Last edited:
You dont know the limits??Why is this in premium page?
Zpqr7YQ.jpg

And please explain me how that i have files bigger then 6 GB in my account?
Aa1U7Wx.jpg

You are from support department?Are you sure? LOL

Yes. I'm sure. Only premium member can upload files with 10 Gb size. For registered user this quota is 4Gb.

Mr. leg, szerons

done!

Last edited:
I am premium member:
bvzFz3i.jpg

Your answer:
Yes. I'm sure. Only premium member can upload files with 10 Gb size. For registered user this quota is 4Gb.

And let me know about this:
(Full post HERE)

Is something to fix or not??

Last edited:
No offense, but you have to create a ticket if you want your problem solved. You can't just troll around and hope for a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back