Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing speeds and very good in encoding too.
Thanks TehHost :)

93483497.jpg

damn can't paid :( please reserve 1 slot for me invoice #1678 my alertpay is in hold :(
I am sorry but we can only reserve your slot for 24 hours at max. Please resolve the issue within that time.

How long to deliver after Paypal Payment? And how many person per RDP?

Depends on the time of order . Our technical staff are currently online so if you order now it will be setup within 10 minutes. The number of users depend upon the plans/server performance.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal customer support.

Hello Snow
Can you pay via AP/MB/IBT? If yes fine. This is a restriction from PayPal's end which we have very little to do with us.
If you have no option but PayPal let us know and we will provide you with our Eurpoean PayPal partner account.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I dont have other option buddy. I use Paypal only. If you have Alternate Paypal (Non Indian) then I will pay on it. Send me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back