Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unable to use torrents , could not upload torrents into sborg from my pc to initiate download .

please do fix the problem, my previous ticket regarding this was left unanswered.

Ticket Created #686188

can you please send me a demo acc , i am really interested in buying rl service from you . also send me which premium account you add with rl host , do i need to pay extra for them , or they are included already !
thank you !

Mate I am sorry but we have currently stopped providing demo accounts for our Rapidleech services due to abuse however we provide a 24 hours No Question asked refund policy in case you are not satisfied with the service(which is highly unlikely).
Regarding premium addons please PM me for further info.

no more FREE "working" premium account in tehhost?

Regarding premium addons please PM me for further info.

I used sborg before and don't know enough about Rapidleech. Can i use extabit on this?

Yes you can use Extabit with our Rapidleech services. We are always here to assist you should the need arise. :)
unable to use torrents , could not upload torrents into sborg from my pc to initiate download .

please do fix the problem, my previous ticket regarding this was left unanswered.

Ticket Created #686188

Your ticket has been answered to mate :)

Have a nice day !
If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hello
How long this Tehhost maintenance will last I am waiting on my RL account on NL server ?

TehHost maintenance has finished quite a while ago. It had nothing to do with our services but our main website.All our services are up and running.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

TehHost maintenance has finished quite a while ago. It had nothing to do with our services but our main website.All our services are up and running.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Thanks for the reply
It's ok I didn't understand this email from today

One question still when will be update upload plugin to Hellshare ?
at me still plugin is out of order

What account premium you recommend with good speed download I have now premium uploaded.to but this download speed they will kill me

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply
It's ok I didn't understand this email from today

One question still when will be update upload plugin to Hellshare ?
at me still plugin is out of order

What account premium you recommend with good speed download I have now premium uploaded.to but this download speed they will kill me

Hellshare and some other filehost plugins will be released today in an update.
demo please

Which service demo are you interested in?
Depositfiles works fine?
demo plz

At this moment depositfiles is working perfectly fine.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

RapidLeech Starter
is there's Uploaded.to Primum + tell me what primum account u have
and if i have ul.to primum account is there's Cpanel to add my own primum
and pls send me demo

Last edited:
hi..,

i am interested to buy RL starter NL can u PM me premium plugins for D/L and U/L...also the details

did u added latest new host like turbobit,extabit,ul.to,cramit ??

PM me the details.

thanks.

Need a demo for RL Starter.
And is hotfile working on it?

Yes all our Rapidleech servers have working hotfile services.

Rl Starter demo please

Mate I am sorry but we have currently stopped providing demo accounts for our Rapidleech services however we provide a 24 hours No Question asked refund policy in case you are not satisfied with the service(which is highly unlikely).

Strange that you have the time to reply on WJ, but don't have it to respond to the tickets, which were added a few hours ago. [meh]
I really dont understand what you are complaining about. For the last 3-4 replies all you have been saying is how slow the support is when each and every ticket of your have been replied within 24 hours and mostly within an hour. Secondly I am not the one who replies to support tickets. Our support team does. Do you want them to randomly reply to your ticket within 5 minutes or to ensure that they resolve your query within 24 hours? If you expect a 10 minute reply for each and every ticket I am sorry we cannot do that. We ensure that all support tickets are answered at the earliest and our priority remains the resolution of issues .

hi..,

i am interested to buy RL starter NL can u PM me premium plugins for D/L and U/L...also the details

did u added latest new host like turbobit,extabit,ul.to,cramit ??

PM me the details.

thanks.

All SVN supported plugins(including the ones mentioned by you) are working seamlessly on our servers. As for premium addons you have a PM.

Is RapidGator supported?

I am sorry I am not sure about that. I will have to consult our Rapidleech team before confirming this.

no unfortunately there is no plugin for it, but you can upload via FTP if RG will repair it

+1.
Thanks for helping him out.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hellshare and some other filehost plugins will be released today in an update.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Thanks for information
I prolonged my RLl for the consecutive month

question but where it is update I cannot find nothing at My RL
whether there are premium addons bitshare or some other because in my RL
filesonic.com
wupload
megaupload.com
filepost.com
This Prem addons dead

Status