Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ sent you a pm regarding demo account.....
Please PM me instead.

Whats the problem?

12034734.png

As it clearly states in the error you have exceeded your allotted quote of storage and hence the error. Please clear some space and it should be fixed. If you are unable to clear space let us know and we can do it for you.
earning on upload is over it is a time to say Thanks tehhost for everything and goodbye :(

Thanks mate.

Could you please provide uploaded.to premium plugin?
Since filesonic, filejungle, fileserve are dead my rapidleech server is of no use to me. :(

It should be added in the next 48 hours.

Also and for me all host are dead.. uploaded.to premium plugin?
also view ticket #784604

Your ticket has been replied to.

I create ticket but they don't have premium uploaded.to :'(
alone I need at least one acting premium

Mate we already provided you with several addons and it is not our fault that these hosts are dead. Premium addons for Ul.to are being stocked as we speak and they should be added shortly.

Please check my ticket #215842
Replied. :)

Please check my ticket #581370
Replied. :)

Hello

are You planning adding some account premium to RL
Because now rapidleech server is of no use to me

Mate we already provided you with several addons and it is not our fault that these hosts are dead. Premium addons for Ul.to are being stocked as we speak and they should be added shortly.

View Ticket #178603

Has been replied to. ;)

View my ticket #784604
Support this days are very slow...i wait maybe for 24hours to get the answer.-.-

A guranteed reply time is 24 hours. 99% of the times it is within an hour but due to limited staff it was slower.

View Ticket #159033

Please replay me even Rapidshare don't works

[Error] Login failed. User/Password incorrect or could not be found.
Havee you ordered premium addons? Please PM me if you have.

Answer please..

Your have been replied to and your issue has been resolved.

I wait more then 24hours to replay to my ticket..no answer yet -.- this week support is bad
I have already explained it above.

No replay, no help nothing :facepalm:

Why premium download from uploaded.to is sow slow ??

It depends on the server source location/traffic etc. I have just tried now and got quite good speeds. Please try now and let us know if it has improved.

Where's the promised a few weeks ago, working Hellshare member upload plugin?
I still can't upload anything.

An update will be released today with this plugin.
guys wheres my account? i ordered and payed yesterday and i got nothing!

Please PM me your order number and I will have it activated right away. Apologies for the delay.

My rapidleech
no premium acc working !!!!

Have you ordered premium addons? If you have please let me know your portal login details along with your Rapidleech details and they will be added shortly.

seems no one here bothers anymore about their clients.

Where is everyone from tehhost staff?

Order Number: 3501581120

All staff are on holiday maybe and they dont care about clients...I dont have any working premium acc

As I had said I was away on vacation and Warez was our only representative here at WJ and he had some issues for which he couldnt check the threads regularly. I am back now and will be monitoring it regularly. As I had said before support was available and if you have opened a support ticket you should have been replied. I apologize for not being available during this period. We do care for our clients and strive to provide the best possible support.

Live support also removed from the site?

We are working on a new site design and hence many items have been modified. However live support is still available at
http://support.tehhost.net/chat.php

I am back now and you can resume PM'ing me.
If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
can you please send me a demo acc , i am really interested in buying rl service from you . also send me which premium account you add with rl host , do i need to pay extra for them , or they are included already !
thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back