Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ they can't do anything like that only dev of sborg, you can req in there thread and hope they add in next update or upgrd.

http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/47827-sborg-us-install-tickets-$3-5-official-hosting-$6-5-m-usa-germany.html

Hi,

Most of warez forum prefer only imagevenue.com image host. Can I get the tech support to put imagevenue.com in my sborg settting?

Thanks

Mate if it uses an sBorg supported image hosting script such as Chevereto it can be added directly. However if its a custom script then you would need to contact sBorg Developers .

^ they can't do anything like that only dev of sborg, you can req in there thread and hope they add in next update or upgrd.

http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/47827-sborg-us-install-tickets-$3-5-official-hosting-$6-5-m-usa-germany.html

Thanks for the help mate.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Most abused rl hosting I've ever used :facepalm: Not a single day without CPU 100%!

Sorry that you feel this way. I have just one question for you.Have you ever used an RL hosting which shows the CPU usage? 90% of RL providers omit the statistics . We do not since we want to be transparent with our clients. Still we can shift you to another server. Please open a support ticket and it will be done that way.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Actually, I used and none of them had such frequent problems with abusers (unfortunately had other flaws), is by no means in such a way that prevented me from using my rl for nearly an hour. As it happened yesterday.

I tried to add a ticket on this, but instead of the client area was receiving an error page with The connection was reset.

Can you move me to another server in the same location? I'm on the NL atm.

Actually, I used and none of them had such frequent problems with abusers (unfortunately had other flaws), is by no means in such a way that prevented me from using my rl for nearly an hour. As it happened yesterday.

I tried to add a ticket on this, but instead of the client area was receiving an error page with The connection was reset.

Can you move me to another server in the same location? I'm on the NL atm.

We can move you to other server for sure, just open a support ticket.

Torrenting has a problem Downloading [ 0 MB ]: 0%

This normally occur when you a torrent second time or if any other user already downloaded that torrent and exists in transmission. Please open a support ticket since by writing here you are not helping anybody.

yea the torrent part is almost useless but some public torrents do work but kinda slow

the service has been slow and fast at times

Just to let you know we do not allow Public Torrents.

Check please #218091

I am sorry I can't find any ticket with that ID.

ordered invoice#4429406147

also where do I go for live support?

Your rapidleech will be activated soon.

same here

:facepalm::facepalm:

Please check above response.

Note for all : lukip006 is on holiday for a week so kindly PM me all the queries.

Regards
TehHost Staff

torrenting was down for the most part of the day yesterday (GMT+1 mytime)
I have nothing with this rapidleech (just reading the topic and evaluating for the possible future decision of buying some rapidleech) just want to say that you should check the torrent
itself too before complaining

torrenting was down for the most part of the day yesterday (GMT+1 mytime)
I have nothing with this rapidleech (just reading the topic and evaluating for the possible future decision of buying some rapidleech) just want to say that you should check the torrent
itself too before complaining

I am sorry but how you can download torrents from rapidleech?

Regards
TehHost Staff

there are some rapidleechs that do torentdownload as well - you have to upload or w.e. , a torrent file to rapidleech it fetches it and then it transfer it to links - I dont know how they do it I am not programer or coder
but it looks it is not problem - the one problem is they seed back while downloading but as soon as the whole file is downloaded seeding back stops so you have to have a good ratio before you start downloading something you want and you know it wont be seeded back much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back