Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the 4 th day of purchase,i am unable to upload.Moreover There is no response for 2 days,My download links are not reaching by mail .

View Ticket #604679

The server is still having issues. Please open a support ticket and you will be shifted to another server and the present one will be rebuilt .

You have been replied to mate .

The server is still having issues. Please open a support ticket and you will be shifted to another server and the present one will be rebuilt .

I have had enough of you.Let me get this straight into your head.

YOUR ARE NOT A RAPIDLEECH NOR AN SBORG CLIENT. Your a VPS Client. So Donot make it appear as IF they are having the same issues as you. They are having genuine issue right here but I cannot say the same for you because you are not even closely related to the services we offer here.

Which service demo do you need?

To Rapidleech users who have been on the affected server:
We have never been bullshitting here and we dont need to. We have been trying to explain the truth to our clients and I am glad that they have been very supportive. However we understand you have work to do and this is only hindering it. So we have decided to move all the clients of the affected server to new servers . Please open a support ticket and you will be shifted .
Thanks for your co-operation and support.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

then wat man i too facing prob so asking if my server is working fine then y i will ask u

ticket 796754 please.

request for
shifted to another server

Shift has commenced and you can expect your new RL details within 4-6 hours.

my rapidleech account suspended why

watch my ticket #160489

I have forwarded your ticket to our Rapidleech department and they will you the reason and further course of action.

Its the 4 th day of purchase,i am unable to upload.Moreover There is no response for 2 days,My download links are not reaching by mail .

View Ticket #604679

I am aware of the email issue but unable to upload is quite strange.

View Ticket #778083
request to move to another server

Shift has commenced and you can expect your new RL details within 4-6 hour.

view Ticket # 242058

Has been forwarded and will be replied to shortly.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

This is what i said earlier.

I cant download anything from mediafire.
1773ac9318.png

Hello,

i ordered the RL Extreme Plan like 12 hours ago and its still on pending and yes I am very impatient ;)

So it would be n1 if you can give me some informations how long the installation is going to take

i havn't recieved my refund yet

I checked just now and I dont see any pending refund requests.Please let me know your portal email,Invoice number/Transaction ID via PM and you will be refunded right away.
then wat man i too facing prob so asking if my server is working fine then y i will ask u

You were not asking for help but just trying to join in with others and implying that we were bullshitting. If you need help just ask for it and we are always at your disposal.

This is what i said earlier.

I cant download anything from mediafire.
1773ac9318.png

Mate as is clear by the error Mediafire has blocked the server. Please wait for 24 hours before trying to download from Mediafire again as its a temporary block and is automatically lifted in 24 hours. Till then please use a different filehost to download. This is due to several users using invalid/phished credentials to login. We apologize for the issue caused.

Hello,

i ordered the RL Extreme Plan like 12 hours ago and its still on pending and yes I am very impatient ;)

So it would be n1 if you can give me some informations how long the installation is going to take

Our Rapidleech team were busy executing server transfers and hence the delay.It will be activated within two hours. Thanks for ordering our services.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I have one suggestion for tehhost. You have skype support but that is only for sales(this work good). But i think for your clients to be happy also you need 24/7(like sales skype) TEHNICAL support(for RL Sborg..) support on skype. I know you have only ticket support but for some problem is really good to have online(skype) real time support that is more better :) Think about this in future.

I have one suggestion for tehhost. Yuo have skype support but that is only for sales(this work good). But i think for your clients to be happy also you need 24/7(like sales skype) TEHNICAL(for RL Sborg..) support on skype. I know you have only ticket support but for some problem is really good to have online(skype) real time support that is more better :) Think about this in future.

Thanks for your advice mate. We will try to discuss this with our management and see if they deem it feasible.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

hi thanks for shifting me to the new server.
it is quite fast.
anyways I have a suggestion If you consider it then it will be great.

Other rapidleech provider have installed something in their servers which would automatically kill processes (transload/upload) which are giving high loads on the server. I suggest you guys install it too so that their is a smooth flow of service to everyone.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back