Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email link problem is not solved.Please fix it soon or make another sborg please.
View Ticket #604679

We have forwarded your issue to sBorg dev and they will let us know the exact issue. Please use "Logs" tab to check your upload logs till then.

Hi,you said will be activated shortly,but until now i don't get my detail...
please fix it..

thanks

Apologies for the delay. Our sBorg staff are currently not available and hence the delay. They will be back in office in around 4-5 hours from now and on and your account will be setup right away then.

i can't acess my rapidleech,is it just me or anyone facing same problem?

All Rapidleech servers are working perfectly fine now.So it may an issue on your end.
Please open a support ticket with your rapidleech details and out RL support will fix it right away.

please review my order ^^
Order Number: 6036813746

Your order is under processing and will be activated shortly.

hi thanks for shifting me to the new server.
it is quite fast.
anyways I have a suggestion If you consider it then it will be great.

Other rapidleech provider have installed something in their servers which would automatically kill processes (transload/upload) which are giving high loads on the server. I suggest you guys install it too so that their is a smooth flow of service to everyone.

Regards

Great to hear that the Speeds are back :) . We currently have a manual "STOP" button to stop transload in case you want to stop them. But auto-termination of transloads based on high loads is a good suggestion. We will definitely forward it to our Dev team and have it looked upon.
Thanks for the suggestion. :)

hello one server is working awesome and the other one was working awesome but not anymore getting error
The connection has timed out

This is a mesaure installed on all our servers to prevent abuse. The system triggers an IP block as soon as a user transloads more number of tabs than they are permitted to. No need to panic , just open a support ticket and you IP will be unblocked.

Have a nice day.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

hey bro why my ip is blocked as you said me that i am allow to use 4 tabs and i just use 4tabs never more then 4 then why i open a support ticket??????? you said that pro member are allow to use 4tabs at a time...
i won't open a support ticket while i allowed to use 4 tabs

Last edited:
hey bro why my ip is blocked as you said me that i am allow to use 4 tabs and i just use 4tabs never more then 4 then why i open a support ticket??????? you said that pro member are allow to use 4tabs at a time...
i won't open a support ticket while i allowed to use 4 tabs

I still stand by what I said . You are allowed 4 tabs in a pro plan but the system is triggered when you cross that. If you dont intend to open a support ticket then I am sorry we cant be of much assistance to you.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hey TH, my RL is down for several minutes (since I noticed). What is going on?

Edit: It seems that the problem solved itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back