Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate,

Would like to check if can upload (seed)/download torrents and uploading files to FS, RS, MU?

Thanks in advance.
You can definitely upload to FS/RS/MU and if you check the topic there have many instances of our members posting screenshots to these hosts. Torrents are seeded to a max ratio of 1:1 and since we do not provide seedbox service I am sorry but we cannot provide seeding speeds.

Hi

is there a problem with sborg at the moment?

I am unable to use filesonic keep getting

Could not download . Disk full or files folder not chmodded to 777.

With hotfile getting

Direct HotFile download link not found

Sborg IP seems to have been blocked for fileserve

Have raised tickets 365603 and also 814156

Cheers
FSC plugin has expired and sBorg needs to be upgraded for that.As for Fileserve/Hotfile our technical team needs to check it before we can come to a conclusion.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Not resolved, still facing the same problem.

Edit: What happend? Why you guys have not fixed my issue yet.

Looks, like they not goin to fix my issue. It has been over 16 hours, i opened a ticket, still........:(

Either fix my issue or refund.

Your issue has been fixed from our end and the issue you have with FSC isnt our fault. FSC has updated their API and a s result FSC plugins for sBorg 5.4 has crashed. You need to upgrade your sBorg as you have been replied to in your support ticket.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

still couldn't upload to megaupload, have you upgrade the plugin? i saw upgrade buttoon in sborg, do i have to do something? i see that rapidleech plugin for megaupload in your rapidleech already updated

still couldn't upload to megaupload, have you upgrade the plugin? i saw upgrade buttoon in sborg, do i have to do something? i see that rapidleech plugin for megaupload in your rapidleech already updated

Rapidleech Plugins have been fixed.An sBorg Upgrade has been released by sBorg Devs.As soon as upgrade,it will remove all the plugin problems..:)
Cheers and Merry Christmas to everyone on WJ. :)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Can't download from Fileserve . Sbrog US server !
What do you see on the submit page? Check if you're getting any landing-612 thingy.

thats the error i got when downloading from filesonic
please fix asap
Kindly open a support ticket with your sBorg details, it'll help them check the issue properly :)
Also, before doing that change the filesonic mode to "Regular" on setup page and check if that works!

Kindly open a support ticket with your sBorg details, it'll help them check the issue properly
Also, before doing that change the filesonic mode to "Regular" on setup page and check if that works!

still does not work.
i filed ticket # 505608 for the issue.

please stop overloading servers we cant bare it you adding members daily

omAgQHkItKfTqEkRkmo7.png

Please refund my money, bought it yesterday and have not used it, actually i could not use it. Nothing works, fileserve, filesonic, none worked.

Code:
Ticket ID:  #435293

Thx.

Can't download from Fileserve . Sbrog US server !

Please open a support ticket with your sBorg details and we will check the issue.

thats the error i got when downloading from filesonic
please fix asap
As you can see Filesonic has changed their entire system including their API's so sBorg (API uploading) has crashed as well. The only solution would be to upgrade your sBorg to the latest version (and yes it is a PAID UGRADE).
What do you see on the submit page? Check if you're getting any landing-612 thingy.

Kindly open a support ticket with your sBorg details, it'll help them check the issue properly :)

Thanks for the helping hand :)
still does not work.
i filed ticket # 505608 for the issue.
I would suggest you upgrade it.
please stop overloading servers we cant bare it you adding members daily

omAgQHkItKfTqEkRkmo7.png

I dont see anything related to sBorg here? What are you trying to prove?

Please refund my money, bought it yesterday and have not used it, actually i could not use it. Nothing works, fileserve, filesonic, none worked.

Code:
Ticket ID:  #435293
Thx.

I checked your profile and saw that you definitely didnt order yesterday. You ordered on 23rd and service was activated the same day. If you have issues with it a support ticket would better serve your purpose as this is a SALES thread.

Thanks
Tehhost Staff

as lifetalk closed all your thread only this one is open so i posted RDP overloaded snap

And what purpose does that serve? Did it solve your issue? A support ticket stating your issues is a better alternative.

@Lukip plz chk
View Ticket #654425

Hey mate please understand that today is Weekend and top of that its Christmas out here so we have very limited staff at our disposal. This is why its taking longer than normal to resolve it. Please bear with us while we get it sorted.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Well, i got sborg on 24th to be precise.

But anyway, i figured out, and its working just fine.

You can keep the money ;)

Sorry for any trouble.

Why do you charge $3.5 for a newer version of Sborg? The Filesonic download plugin doesn't work anymore so now I have to pay 3.5 dollars to an upgrade that used to work but got messed up by filesonic... great

Yeh you guys that so stupid. Charging for an upgrade. Its not our fault half the plugins don't work. Upload out sBorg servers -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back