Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Me too facing the problem of transload from filesonic.
Its really very irritating.
Its giving invalid file link error.

Please do something and fix it.

Thanks

^^ i guess they provide premium account for filesonic and filejungle (Not sure though but i get good speed downloading files from there). rest account you have to buy seperately

plz share some latest uploading and downloading speed screen shots

Mate please refer to the screenshots posted by some of our members in the opening post.

open support ticket : Ticket #308547 . waitting reply !

You have been replied to mate.

I have'nt used sBorg before. do u provide any premium account with starter pack? any Xmas coupon?
You can go for premium addons if you wish to. XMAS coupons will be added today :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Yup Me too facing the problem of transload from filesonic.
Its really very irritating.
Its giving invalid file link error.

Please do something and fix it.

Thanks

You should check the Filesonic website to see that they have changed their entire design and their API's as well. FSC has confirmed that they would be fixing their API system however until that's done there's pretty much nothing that we can do about it.

don't u provide any premium accounts in ur RL? Shud pay for it seperately?

Please PM/Kaboom for information regarding premium addons.

^^ i guess they provide premium account for filesonic and filejungle (Not sure though but i get good speed downloading files from there). rest account you have to buy seperately

Thanks for the vouch mate.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

hi
when the ru from filesonic is fixed
i really can't work without filesonic ru

Filesonic has changed their entire website design along with their API's as well as a result of which existing API's for sBorg has crashed. FSC needs to stabilize their API after which we have to wait for Somik/Haly to update sBorg's. Till then FTP'ing to FSC would be your best bet.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

You should check the Filesonic website to see that they have changed their entire design and their API's as well. FSC has confirmed that they would be fixing their API system however until that's done there's pretty much nothing that we can do about it.

Yup I have seen that.
I just though that there might be something that you guys can do from your side.
anyways until its solved be are almost doomed.
anyways

why isnt downloading from filepost working, its giving an error
Retrieving download page
Login Failed

Can you please tell whats the problem there?

Yup I have seen that.
I just though that there might be something that you guys can do from your side.
anyways until its solved be are almost doomed.
anyways

why isnt downloading from filepost working, its giving an error
Retrieving download page
Login Failed

Can you please tell whats the problem there?

We would be glad to sort out your issue but unfortunately we do not have your details so you would have to open a support ticket and our RL staff would sort it our right away.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Not resolved, still facing the same problem.

Edit: What happend? Why you guys have not fixed my issue yet.

Looks, like they not goin to fix my issue. It has been over 16 hours, i opened a ticket, still........:(

Either fix my issue or refund.

Last edited:
Hi

is there a problem with sborg at the moment?

I am unable to use filesonic keep getting

Could not download . Disk full or files folder not chmodded to 777.

With hotfile getting

Direct HotFile download link not found

Sborg IP seems to have been blocked for fileserve

Have raised tickets 365603 and also 814156

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back