Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone have problem like this ?
Connected to: upload.fileserve.com at port 80...
File _Best-Music.WS___VA_-_Club_Coctail_Part_33_(2011)-SO_31926.rar, Size 210.81 MB...
Didn't find downloadlink!

View Ticket #100093

So this program will download all files from tracker and extract it and again compress it again and upload to my filehost?

What about tracker seeding to maintain ratio? Can I seed it as long as I want?

So this program will download all files from tracker and extract it and again compress it again and upload to my filehost?

What about tracker seeding to maintain ratio? Can I seed it as long as I want?
They seed my torrents till 1:1 ratio mate :).

So this program will download all files from tracker and extract it and again compress it again and upload to my filehost? - Yes mate also you can add text file password and much more.. check in google what can you do with sborg :P

Regards,

My Rapidleech have Internal Server Error

c8ab4ddcea.jpg

Ticket: #930040

please fix it soon

What if I want to seed more as I maintain good ratio on tracker? And some tracker are tough to seeds take long time to seed to maintain ratio what about that?

What if I want to seed more as I maintain good ratio on tracker? And some tracker are tough to seeds take long time to seed to maintain ratio what about that?

If you want to be seeded to a ratio of more than 1:1,then that is not possible.Its better you get a seed box for that.If a torrentr simply fills up the space without getting seeded for a long time.We delete it from your folder..

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

ANNOUNCEMENT

Just got informed by our technician that primary HARD DISK of one of our RL servers located in Netherlands has crashed. We have asked for a replacement HDD and it is being setup. This means all accounts on will be reset to default. It may take 12 hours to get everything backup and running. GOOD news is some minor issues will also get sorted with this.

I ,on behalf of Tehhost apologize for the inconvenience caused to our clients. Everyone will be compensated with 2X Downtime as always.

Just to let you know ALL other servers are working fine and new orders shouldn't get delayed/hampered.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Does file & folder will be accessible for me too like windows RDP? Like if I want to do some modifiction or transfer via ftp to my PC or seedbox?

Does file & folder will be accessible for me too like windows RDP? Like if I want to do some modifiction or transfer via ftp to my PC or seedbox?

Yes we offer FTP accounts to clients so you can view your Files and Folders.

Regards,
Kaboom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back