Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transferred from RL to sBorg but took around 24hrs to get my sBorg details but they added time I lost onto my invoice and also great speeds. Thanks tehhost!

Thank you Kaboom,

Just couple of questions as this field is new to me.

How is bandwidth calculated?
what is premium account option? Is it needed?

Thanks

your support is great.. i will def stay for very long time :)

+1

I did. Ticket #466521

Replied.

Transferred from RL to sBorg but took around 24hrs to get my sBorg details but they added time I lost onto my invoice and also great speeds. Thanks tehhost!

Welcome Mate :)

Thank you Kaboom,

Just couple of questions as this field is new to me.

How is bandwidth calculated?
what is premium account option? Is it needed?

Thanks

The Bandwidth is calculated by adding the sum of total incoming+total outgoing traffic. For example downloading a File of 200 MB and uploading to 4 hosts will use up 200*5=1000MB of BW.

If you have any further queries feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Thank you lukip,

I saw some radio buttons with options like 1 premium account and 2 premium account etc., What are they? do i need them to use sborg?

lukip...I am on plan extreme 5 time got dns error

now can even open the page... eve ftp cannot connect

Code:
Status:    Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".
Error:    Could not connect to server
Status:    Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".
Error:    Could not connect to server

Last edited:
Upload is slow !!!:(

92ad49bc90.png

Upload is slow !!!:(

I Don't know what you wish to achieve by posting here,if you want to get your problems resolved open a ticket.We cannot solve if your problems as we don't evenb know your details..:facepalm:

if you need premium account to download then you can choose them...
+1.

lukip006 I sent you PM , can you check your inbox

It would be replied shortly.Alternately,you can PM me your query and i would answer it..:)\

Here is what our servers can do..
ee03a79c26.png

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Hey
can you give me spec of your server?like server CPU,RAM,Raid 0 or 10 and etc
can i download 5 files simultaneously if i buy extreme plan or upload 10 files?
Can i rise my HDD in extreme plan?
can i give you a demo later?
Thanks

Some one abusing the system ..Please reply to the ticket...been waiting for long time

Ticket ID: 621172

This is the story of last 8 hours. Its been more thn 5 hours and still no reply from support..

df9156cd7e.png

Last edited:
Kaboom, anyone can see what its with my sborg ? From few days he dont works. I cant connect to sborg via my url. I receiving mail with information about transfer on another server,and that i receive new details (24h) but i waiting now next 48h and still dont receive any respond. I open two new ticket via support and nothing.

I'm still waiting your reply.
I guess your ticket should have been replied to.

why ur Live support is offline most of the time

We are working on it. Some Live Support executives are away and hence the status. It should be fixed within 3-4 days.
Hey
can you give me spec of your server?like server CPU,RAM,Raid 0 or 10 and etc
can i download 5 files simultaneously if i buy extreme plan or upload 10 files?
Can i rise my HDD in extreme plan?
can i give you a demo later?
Thanks

There are various CPU /RAM specs depending on what server we consider.Mostly the servers are XEON X3440 Quad Core ,8GB RAM ,HDD type varies depending on the particular server. Normally we do not but if you request us we can allow you in Extreme Plans. Yes you can increase your HDD .
I am sorry but we currently do not provide demos due to server abuse. We however offer a 24 hours no question asked refund policy.

Some one abusing the system ..Please reply to the ticket...been waiting for long time

Ticket ID: 621172

This is the story of last 8 hours. Its been more thn 5 hours and still no reply from support..

df9156cd7e.png

I just tried now and nobody is abusing at this instance. You have been replied to within 5 minutes of 90% of your replies and you expect that for each and every reply? I am sorry that is not possible. We try our level best to provide the best possible customer satisfaction but a bit of patience is appreciated.

As for your sBorg goes this is what you mean by server load? Just tried now

496b611aeb.png

Order Number 9045433019

waiting for details... :-)

Kindly chk da ticket

Thanks for your order. Your ticket has been replied to and your order will be activated very soon.

Kaboom, anyone can see what its with my sborg ? From few days he dont works. I cant connect to sborg via my url. I receiving mail with information about transfer on another server,and that i receive new details (24h) but i waiting now next 48h and still dont receive any respond. I open two new ticket via support and nothing.

We are really sorry for your issue. There has been a problem which is why we couldnt deploy your account sooner. It has been fixed and you will be provided your new details within 4-6 hours and credited with 5 extra days as a compensation for this downtime.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I mean by cpu is at 100 %
I am not even doing anything.... when it goes to 100% page stars loading slow. rar unrar process takes ages.... just now 1 gb unrar finished after 1 hour...at (cpu -100%)

and after i completed that file i suddenly noticed the disk % showing 100% .. I ignored as I didn't had a single file on my filemanager.

and tried to trans-load another file but it wouldn't work.. So i had to wait for the disk space to go down.. and tried again... and it was success..

Why does this happens...is it normal to get 100% cpu hike and disk space 100% while u do not have any file stored.? or not doing anything???

I wouldn't hv send mail to support if I didn't face any problem...if u chk the ticket carefully You will know the whole story

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back