Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ may i know how he abused :O using multiple tabs to leech ?

Multiple Tabs are allowed (their number) depending on the plan on which the particular client was on. He was trasnloading 4X his allowed quota of tabs with 50% of them being Rar/Unrar operations.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

^ What do you mean by Abused... i was not leeching anything that time.. i want to eat and come and see my sborg was not loading. :(.
but now everything is fine.

- any ways how many tabs allows for leech in my plan. i have pro i think. 13.50$ one

^ What do you mean by Abused... i was not leeching anything that time.. i want to eat and come and see my sborg was not loading. :(.
but now everything is fine.

- any ways how many tabs allows for leech in my plan. i have pro i think. 13.50$ one

Mate..You are one of our prized clients.<3.You did NOT abuse any of our servers.Someone else was doing it.You and other clients were suffering due to him.He has been suspended and server is back to normal.:)

You can open 3-4 concurrent tabs at a time in a PRO Plan.Happy Transloading!!

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Slots filled up. New Server deployed :)

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

5 Free Setup Slots Left. Hurry Up before they are filled up !!

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I have been with TehHost now for 2 or 3 months now, I am very happy with the service that they are providing, I have had hardly any downtime with my US Sborg, and if I ever do have problems with it, I am answered straight away from Support, I have noticed that everytime that I have wrote a support ticket, it has been answered within 30 mins.

There are 2 Support Staff members that I am going to say thanks to and they are Aakash and Alex, they are on everytime and have always been happy to help me, I am hoping to stay with Tehhost for as long as they are run with the same management.

I hope this help others to choose TehHost for their uploading needs as they are always willing to help.

I will like to take the time out to write a testimonial for these guys. I just started on their sborg plan yesterday and I know it's too soon to say anything but to be honest, I have very good feelings about tehhost. Since I'm a newbie to filesharing, I had lots of questions about sborg and lukip was very kind enough to help me start out. He answered my queries very promptly. I'm already loving their customer service as I had a problem last night which I expressed through the chat and before I could open a support ticket, the issue was resolved. Amazing. The speeds are very good and I'm really glad I chose tehhost. Keep up the great work guys!

Can I pay through Bank transfer??? I wan t to buy one now.

Yes you can Pay us by Bank Transfer mate.Please open a support ticket or PM me to get the details..
Indian users,from now can pay us by bank transfer if you have problems paying us through PayPal, or Open a support ticket and we will give you the PayPal ID of our European partner and you can pay us there..:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

How long is the new packages to be active? I bought today, and still waiting.

You ordered an Extreme Plan.We provide a dedicated Environment for Extreme clients for best performance.So,its taking a bit of time..Don't worry..It will be processed very soon and you will receive the email containing your sBorg Access details.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

385cb6a6fe.png

Hello mate,
We cannot assist you if you post in our sales thread since we have no clue as to what your sBorg URL/details are. Please open a support ticket with your sBorg details and our support team will take a look at your issue.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back