Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi I need a sborg to upload and download files to US filesonic, which would be quicker, the 1gbit US or 2gbit NL?

if you use ftp.eu.filesonic.com then it will be super fast.

Bought 5$ sborg Hosting :) Looks good ! I am using Xirvik's Seedbox but lets try this.

We are glad to have you as our customer but please make sure we only seed torrents till 1:1

when e buy this is it already have sborg installed?

Yes sborg is pre installed

Regards
TehHost Staff

I was having problems on the NL server with downloading from FS, so I contacted support, and they explained that it was FS who are still updating their API and as a fixture they supplied me with a FSC Premium for use in the Sborg.

The support is absolute brilliant.

Last edited:
I was having problems on the NL server with downloading from FS, so I contacted support, and they explained that it was FS who are still updating their API and as a fixture they supplied me with a FSC Premium for use in the Sborg.

The support is absolute brilliant.

We are glad we were able to solve your issues :)

Regards
Tehhost Staff

Last edited:
I didn't experience good speeds on NL server on filesonic, so I requested to move to 1Gbps US server and I am on US server now. Done in a few minutes. Superb guys, very happy with tehhost. No issues and I hope weekend will go smooth.

Well I am still having problems with Sborg, andhave tried to open a support ticket but the website isnt working

getting Internal Server Error also getting this on my Sborg Url at times, so could someone please tell me how after you rebuilt the servers I am now having problems?

Well I am still having problems with Sborg, andhave tried to open a support ticket but the website isnt working

getting Internal Server Error also getting this on my Sborg Url at times, so could someone please tell me how after you rebuilt the servers I am now having problems?

Hello

It looks like a server misconfiguration by our technical team, we will fix it within 24 hours. We are really sorry for the trouble.

Regards
Tehhost Staff

I am having a lot of problems with Sborg, not satisfied at all, I upload TV shows, I submitted 5 fileserve links and only 1 was finished the second one got 50% done and got stuck there nothing happened after that, It always happens even if the links get fully downloaded they don't get uploaded to fileserve and filesonic automatically, the process stops after a while, sborg cannot be used for more then 1 file I guess, I wonder if all this is because I bought a cheap 5$ plan? I was also looking for torrent-leeching from sborg but soon figured that only private torrents are allowed!

TehHost.net is great (Its support and Services), I think its the fault of the sborg script, Sborg is great for you if you upload single link movies.
I am planning to go for RapidLeech! I need to upload hundreds of fileserve links to Fileserve and FileSonic and sometimes I also need to RAR/UnRAR files, so I think Rapidleech is good for me. As far as Torrent leeching is concerned I've already got a seedbox.

:)

A request to tehhost's owner,
Today is August 13 2011, on August 12 2011 , I bought a Sborg hosting server from Tehhost and Paid 8.5$ (3.5$ Server's Setup cost and 5$ Server monthly cost) , as I'm not satisfied with sborg hosting, I want you to suspend my sborg account and transfer me to RapidLeech Plan (6$/month 10GB Storage Unmetered Bandwith one) , and adjust the payment accordingly or something.
I will PM you my E-mail (which I used to buy sborg) and Sborg ID
Thanks

Edit: Pmed "WaRez"

I am having a lot of problems with Sborg, not satisfied at all, I upload TV shows, I submitted 5 fileserve links and only 1 was finished the second one got 50% done and got stuck there nothing happened after that, It always happens even if the links get fully downloaded they don't get uploaded to fileserve and filesonic automatically, the process stops after a while, sborg cannot be used for more then 1 file I guess, I wonder if all this is because I bought a cheap 5$ plan? I was also looking for torrent-leeching from sborg but soon figured that only private torrents are allowed!

TehHost.net is great (Its support and Services), I think its the fault of the sborg script, Sborg is great for you if you upload single link movies.
I am planning to go for RapidLeech! I need to upload hundreds of fileserve links to Fileserve and FileSonic and sometimes I also need to RAR/UnRAR files, so I think Rapidleech is good for me. As far as Torrent leeching is concerned I've already got a seedbox.

:)

really is this true? I ordered a Sborg 12 hrs ago, but havn't gotten the information yet... Anyways I was planning to use Sborg to upload multiple files and specifically choose it as it auto uploads to...

Sborg download dont work

Torrent download dont work

nothing work

Lodge support tickets but no reply till now. Hopefully i should get some compensation for not being able to use the service for over a day now.

user:sborg4201

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back