Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on 1Gbps, I want to move to 2Gbps :( remember me ? Guy with you in your bad times in start ? :P
Btw If you edit topic to"... 1 and 2Gbps...." then it will be better, 1/2 Gbps in topic shows like you are offering half Gbps ;)

Please open a support ticket and it will be done and yes we remember you, you are one of our loyal customer. and thanks for the great suggestion

Regards
TehHost Staff

Just so that everyone knows here, the NL server is being rebuilt, and could take 2-6 hours, I know because I received an email from them telling me that they are rebuilding it.

So wait patiently and it will be a good wait.

My sBorg is still working though?

You must not be on the NL server, here is the email I received

We have received some complaints about slow download speeds and torrent problem from our 2Gbit NL server clients, So today we are going to completely rebuild the server and reinstall all the sborgs on it. It may take from 2-6 hours so your sborg might not available during that time. We are really sorry for the trouble and make sure to open a ticket in billing department to get the compensation for your loss.

NL server online.All new orders will be processed within 2 hour at maximum.

Existing clients can resume their work now.If you are facing any problems.then please open a support ticket or come to our live support who are online now.Alternatively,you can PM me as well.:)

Last edited:
All my files, login details, templates, everything that I have spent the last few days working on have gone again. This is the 2nd time. Is it not possible for you guys to back up our info files. Yet another day with no work. More setup time. What's the point in having fast speeds if I have to re install everything every couple of days. I am really pissed off! OK you did the details for me last time but in a week i have managed about 20 posts, with my RDP i could do that in a day. The next time you are going to do this let us know so we can back stuff up. Fortunately I did back up 1 template so at least I only have to input 8 hosts details again, redo 3 templates or open yet another support ticket and wait for that. Seriously guys, who does a fresh install without backing up. Yet another wasted day. I'm off to the pub!

We are really sorry for this.Your custom templates design,FTP login info and every other details will all be setup in your account within an hour.We apologize for this.You will get a confirmation mail soon from us after all this is done.

EDIT:-Your mail has been sent with all our info restored in your account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back