Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it activated.My sborg is ready now,As i previously said tehhost is super.They setup sborg with a short period of 12 hours.

But one thing is i didnt got premium accounts.Anyway i beleive them. i will get it today itself

Its ok now They gave me 4 accounts instead of three,Tehhost Rocks.

Thanks alot tehhost :)

Last edited:
Its ok now They gave me 4 accounts instead of three,becouse they were unable to give fse account due to ip banning in fse.

Thanks alot tehhost :)

Thanks for the vouch mate. Yes premium addons for FS are not provided as they tend to BAN IP's of those servers where uploaders dont use their account.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Rl to slow and also download speed
tdeO0u.jpg

and also i cant open your site for support :(

@Everyone

We are having ddos attacks on our Main site and 2 of our rapidleech servers, hopefully everything will be sorted within some hours. Kindly bear with us until then.

Regards
TehHost Staff

@Everyone

We are having ddos attacks on our Main site and 2 of our rapidleech servers, hopefully everything will be sorted within some hours. Kindly bear with us until then.

Regards
TehHost Staff

from last 3 days you are saying, it is ddos attack we will fix it soon. but noting fix till now

@killeramy: It looks like we couldnt provide you the service we assured. Please open a support ticket and you will be refunded. I am sorry but it looks like you feel we are sitting idle and just making these up but let me assure you we are not. We have support executives constantly monitoring the server for outages and attacks 20 hours a day. DDOS attack is something which is quite difficult to mitigate in short time frame.

Each and every sBorg server is working fine. Just two particular RapidLeech servers are getting DDOS's like hell. They are targeting us to force us out of the business however a note of advice Stop it . We know who you are .We arent here to leave and will be see an end to this.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
@killeramy: It looks like we couldnt provide you the service we assured. Please open a support ticket and you will be refunded. I am sorry but it looks like you feel we are sitting idle and just making these up but let me assure you we are not. We have support executives constantly monitoring the server for outages and attacks 20 hours a day. DDOS attack isnt something which is quite difficult to mitigate in short time frame.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

i can understand sir, i am here with you. i can't live your server sir bcoz i know you are the best. i hope you will solve ddos .

@killeramy: It looks like we couldnt provide you the service we assured. Please open a support ticket and you will be refunded. I am sorry but it looks like you feel we are sitting idle and just making these up but let me assure you we are not. We have support executives constantly monitoring the server for outages and attacks 20 hours a day. DDOS attack isnt something which is quite difficult to mitigate in short time frame.

Each and every sBorg server is working fine. Just two particular RapidLeech servers are getting DDOS's like hell. They are targeting us to force us out of the business however a note of advice Stop it . We know who you are .We arent here to leave and will be see an end to this.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

sorry if it's noob question,

but DDOS protection like ddosblock.net and others would help to stop those DDOS attacks or it's not possible?

mates let's be patient. i dont like it when there is a problem too. i am with tehhost 4 months.
i am sure they do their best to solve the problem. i dont think tehhost wants disappointed customers neither...
whenever there is a problem they do their best to solve it... everything will be ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back