VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to thank you guys for the awesome support and service...Highly Recommended.I will recommend everyone for their fast servers and awesome support... :)

plz look
View Ticket #196819

Replied to :)

Just want to thank you guys for the awesome support and service...Highly Recommended.I will recommend everyone for their fast servers and awesome support... :)

Thanks for the vouch mate :)
check please my order today VPS

and kindly reply a ticket

Activated :)

once again vouch for their good customer support :)

Its a pleasure to have co-operative clients such as you.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Still no answer to my ticket/PM (sent two days ago)... Tell me if you can provide a similar VDS with these speeds!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/immaginespn.jpg/

The HDD is very slow in write as I said in the ticket. The K--sufi 2g is faster than your VDS with 1 gbps!! Solve my problems before this evening or refund me my money!

EDIT: Lukip has just replied via PM (06.47). I stop my discussion here.

Last edited:
@lukip thanks for the reply mate.. but plz ask someone to look
View Ticket #196819

it been very long time it was not answered

Has been replied to mate :)
View Ticket #858918

problem with rl

It has been replied to mate :) PLease post in appropriate threads .

Still no answer to my ticket/PM (sent two days ago)... Tell me if you can provide a similar VDS with these speeds!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/immaginespn.jpg/

The HDD is very slow in write as I said in the ticket. The K--sufi 2g is faster than your VDS with 1 gbps!! Solve my problems before this evening or refund me my money!

Do you want us to just reply to your ticket or have your issue diagnosed and fixed? I hope you are aware of the fact that speeds are dependent on the source as well. We will have to check it and then reply. Your issue will be fixed soon.

welcome mate I said the truth

good service

You are welcome .;)

Did you read my PM? I can't work well with the actual VDS...

Ticket ID: 852453

can you please reply

Has been replied to mate and your issues has been resolved.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Do you want us to just reply to your ticket or have your issue diagnosed and fixed? I hope you are aware of the fact that speeds are dependent on the source as well. We will have to check it and then reply. Your issue will be fixed soon.

As said on the PM, the problem isn't only on the download but also in the rebuilding of pieces with IDM. So it doesn't depend on the source. Anyway we can talk through PM at the moment.

@lukip.. please ask support team to look at the issue below..and chk ur PM

plz ask thm to chk
View Ticket #196819

guys plz chk... how long i need to wait?

Last edited:
As said on the PM, the problem isn't only on the download but also in the rebuilding of pieces with IDM. So it doesn't depend on the source. Anyway we can talk through PM at the moment.

Replied to all your PM's.

@lukip.. please ask support team to look at the issue below..and chk ur PM

plz ask thm to chk
View Ticket #196819

Please open a new ticket . Replying to an old ticket with a different issues altogether doesn't help the cause. Anyways our issue has been resolved.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Need Hosting Now!

Server Needs:
Windows 2008 R2 (Have TechNet License)
Administrator Access
Firewall access
Web hosting for basic web apps
PDF Print Server for my clients only.
Minecraft hosting
Video Encoding
Personal Bittorrent