VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your order has been processed..If your order is not processed,please open a support ticket and it will be setup in no time..:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Thanks. I checked yesterday it was still (0) but after talked to the Online Support he fixed it. Just done ordered VPS 2. Waiting for info...I have a lot to learn to make good use of this new VPS. My 3rd (4) Services with TehHost. :)

Last edited:
Review :
1. Speeds are damn good. 15 mbps DL on torrents and almost 20 mbps on MU premium.
2. CPU load is very bad. I had to contact their online support almost everyday just to ask why the hell would the CPU load spike thus VPS won't even perform good at times (not including peak hours).
3. CPU loads in raring file would eventually slow down from 100% to even 10-20% (I already submitted a support ticket about this).
4. Torrentflux would sometimes just hanged up. I had another VPS provider but I never encountered this problem unlike here.

All my reviews would only reflect what I had experienced.
Thank You

Hello
Just bought one VPS2 recently for my mailing service. As i dont know anything about how to set up a VPS, i asked help for the tech. department. They were brilliant in giving support, and always prompt. I am yet to try the latest install and update, but i hope everything would run as planned.

Downside: If only they have online chat support, it would be even more better,..

thanks
sublime

When will VPS-1 be in stock? :)

I am not sure about it

Thanks. I checked yesterday it was still (0) but after talked to the Online Support he fixed it. Just done ordered VPS 2. Waiting for info...I have a lot to learn to make good use of this new VPS. My 3rd (4) Services with TehHost. :)

We are always here to help you.

Review :
1. Speeds are damn good. 15 mbps DL on torrents and almost 20 mbps on MU premium.
2. CPU load is very bad. I had to contact their online support almost everyday just to ask why the hell would the CPU load spike thus VPS won't even perform good at times (not including peak hours).
3. CPU loads in raring file would eventually slow down from 100% to even 10-20% (I already submitted a support ticket about this).
4. Torrentflux would sometimes just hanged up. I had another VPS provider but I never encountered this problem unlike here.

Thank You

1. Its not even near our max speeds :)
2. We provide dedicated CPU power with every VPS so only your and ONLY YOUR applicatons can effect your VPS
3. It means it a issue of configuration not technical
4. same as above

Hello
Just bought one VPS2 recently for my mailing service. As i dont know anything about how to set up a VPS, i asked help for the tech. department. They were brilliant in giving support, and always prompt. I am yet to try the latest install and update, but i hope everything would run as planned.

Downside: If only they have online chat support, it would be even more better,..

thanks
sublime

Who said we don't have online/live chat support? We do have live chat which keeps online more than 18 hours a day.

3 Premium Accounts
will get fileserve sonic and wupload
for downloading

Sorry wasn't able to understand you

Regards
TehHost Staff

Hello

thanks
sublime

Mate we have Online Support system.They solve almost 80% of queries..But for highly Technical Queries,Please use the support ticket Option to reach the Technical Support Staff..

Glad to have you with us mate..:)

Sneak Peak:
High Performance XEN Virtualized Tehhost Semi-Dedicated Servers to be launched soon with Option of choosing LINUX/Windows as OS.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Review :

Thank You

yup its true. having exactly the same issues with my account as well

Here's the screennie promoted at the main page
a9458f.gif

Here's mine
toosloviv.png

another one

tooslowspe.png

and another one
tooslozyz.png

another one

toosloawa.png

and here's the BEST ~ even my usb thumbdrive could do faster than this~ 13.4MB/s

tooslodkd.png

all taken at different time intervals.

WOW. Just a few hours after I posted my screenshots above and now SUDDENLY my rtorrent would not start up any more. WOW. WHAT A COINCIDENCE eh?

Last edited:
I just checked one of our FULL server and this is what I got

YpX2La.jpg

We are glad you enjoyed our service.

Regards
TehHost Staff

rather than showing me a speedtest of another server, why don't you find a solution on how to fix the sluggishness on my part? :facepalm:

rather than showing me a speedtest of another server, why don't you find a solution on how to fix the sluggishness on my part? :facepalm:

How exactly we can fix any issue without any details? Also this is not a support thread its a sales thread. please contact our live chat or open a support ticket for support.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Live support does not provide support but sales support as well if you know your own company well. Your staff said so himself. Technical staff 98% of the time responds with a meaning by telling the customer, its your fault go back and check it yourself, rebuild your system.. etc. Not really a support eh? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back